HELP theses buds dont smell at all not getting bigger?

1 Like

sorry im new here the plants are 5ft tall and about 3 months old 4th week of flowering

1 Like

Can you take a close up?

also if you post this info it’s easier to get a response.

hey thanks for looking. im just starting out will be buying seeds from ILGM I got theses from a junkie (OLD GF) who was living with this guy she took the seeds from they were in a 4 pack like plastic sealed to keep seeds safe I never saw seeds packaged like this so I thought they were good of course she did not know what they were she dosent like pot but said the guys into growing good weed.

How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mooselook1

Plants are sativa…gonna keep getting tall. stay skinny. best for outdoors growing.

Suggest next time around…buy Fem’d seeds from a hybrid mostly indica genetics.

Put them on 12/12 lighting schedule…
Plants are haywire right now…
Get a timer and plug your lights into it and set to 12 on and 12 off lighting schedule…
Plants will flower…
These plants have 9 weeks from this point of 12/12 lighting…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Definatley a sativa or sativa dominant but they stretch like crazy and they really dont grow huge fat buds there more of a lanky fluffy plant

Smell isn’t necessarily a good thing either if your smelling your plants alot you might have a to hot air a grow space most plants dont smell so overpowering if you dont get them hot

So is that 4 weeks from 12/12 flip? If so then your only 2 weeks into flower. You dont count he first 2 weeks, They look rite on schedule to me. Also your plant is touching your light. That hps light needs to be atleast 20-30 inches away. Just my 2 cents. Good luck bro.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed DONT KNOW THE SEEDS 4 WERE IN A SEALED PAKAGE
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF POTTING SOIL MIRACLE GROW I KNOW I READ ITS BAD TO USE WONT USE NEXT TIME
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths 3 GALLON BUCKET I BOUGHT 5 FOR NEXT
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) DONT KNOW
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable USING BUD BOOSTER
  • Indoor or Outdoor INDOOR
  • Light system 400 HPS
  • Temps; Day, Night THERE IN A CLOSET ITS BEEN HOT NOT SURE HAD FAN ON THEM
  • Humidity; Day, Night DONTKNOW
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size NO
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO
  • Co2; Yes, No NO

The one thing that stands out to me is not knowing the temp. I have always had trouble when I didn’t know how hot my space was. Be patient and see what happens in a few more weeks of flowering.

That’s misinformation u ARE 4 weeks into flower first 2 weeks u still give grow nutes but you have signaled flower as soon as u 12 and 12 far red phytochrome begins to come off and allow the transition with the reduced light…