Help the new girl ♧ Transition question

Sorry I didn’t reply…it said I maxed out my posts that day.

I dont sog or scrog. Its a great technique but im kinda old school home grower. Been thinkin about giving it a shot. I think i could fill a 5x5 with 2 or three plants.

1 Like

What are y’alls thoughts on this product? I don’t know how in the sam hill, but I have fruit flies in my tent. They have been everywhere this spring in Oklahoma.

Seems fine, I will Volunteer my opinion to a Alabama fan reluctantly.

1 Like

Same here… Saban is the antichrist. LOL

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:I appreciate that…lol

It’s fine I just won’t tell anyone.

1 Like

He’s absolutely Da man!!! Roll Tide to that bone yall… but okay. First time, I have little black flies coming out of soil when I aerate…just a few so far and wanna nip it in the bud…I mean soil…lol. So, should I apply to soil top only? Or the plant , too. Leary about spraying on plants directly.

Definitely the soil and sometimes they actually have eggs in the soil when you buy it miracle grow is bad about that. I do know some people use neem oil and they do spray the leaves and wipe in so it doesn’t cause burn spots.

See…grrrr…I had neem oil in my hand today! And this one in the other…I am going to go back and get that. Bought my rooting powder for clones, too.

1 Like

Just checking in, your pest problem any better?

Hey all!! Sorry I haven’t been on in a few… but! No @SKORPION pests still lingering. I have some updated photos…I took a close up of one that is the only one I can visibly sex. Does the first photo look male or female?!!

Gotta say " your having a girl " lol. Sorry I felt like a doctor for a moment.

1 Like

So mine look like this…but my search indicates they are male. No pistols anywhere

Huh that ain’t good that does seem a bit confusing. @MrPeat could probably tell you better.

@GoldenGorilla what do you think…don’t wanna leave them in there if males. I have 2 with sexing that shows defined pistols…these are different they look like pre seed pods not that pretty point with pistols

I’m starting to wonder if it didn’t hermie on you. This is my first adventure with growing a male on purpose. Mine there was no doubt it was a male. They will loadup on you fast if it is male. My male is one I will save the pollen for crossing its that strong.

@JewelOfTheNile76 The picture @SKORPION li ked is perfect how a female and male looks like.

@MrPeat …shouldn’t take the risk, do you think. I have definite females in the room

If you have a safe place to put them, do so if you have a light for them. Just in case. Its amazing how fast the male will fill up with pollen sacks.

Because that pollen spreads faster than a $2 Hooker at a Football Convention. :joy::joy::joy: