Help! Start fresh? Or Keep trying

Hello! I was given a few plants from my sister and honestly I have no clue what I’m doing or what stage are these auto flowers in. I’ve tried so hard to do research and I’m even more confused. I’m using growthscience, they are in good soil but they are thin and really aren’t growing. I have no idea how many weeks they are.can someone tell me the stage they’re in? Are they near death? Last question is should I not bother saving because they can’t be saved?
Uploading: B8C3FE1F-834C-416C-B5DE-67DF4E80A5D8.jpeg…
Uploading: BB4C0298-4647-48B9-963A-25BFB246C8A0.jpeg…
Processing: C641399C-1FB0-45F7-8EA6-2A5F17A579D0.jpeg…

1 Like

Hi welcome you have to let pictures load also copy and paste this and fill it out it will help the pros here help you
What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

Welcome to the community !

I’m sorry I have no idea of soil name/brand. I was told it was organic with blood meal. They are in pots at the moment with 6.7ph. They are outdoor with temps up to 83 during the day and as low as 62 at night. Today’s humidity is 54%. There is always a breeze on the mountains. No a/c, humidifiers or de-humidifier , Sorry I lack any knowledge of growing also the seeds from I♥️Growing . Not sure about pictures. They loaded but I don’t see them. Processing: C923E374-D1C9-4864-A703-DF4E773E71C2.jpeg…

Welcome to the community. That is a little bitty baby. I don’t think it is going to do much.
:blush::v:

4 Likes

They look to be in flower already they are small though. Its really up to you
My first grow got pollinated and i just finshed it to see if i could. You could keep em youll get something just not alot
I got 2.5 oz off of her seeded but good smoke

Just for comparison this is 35 days old auto indoors

1 Like

Ok Thank you Gronasbros. I’ll do some reading just incase this happens to me again. Thank you for your reply, much appreciated

1 Like