HELP! Sour diesel auto flower

For coco you should be at a ph of 5.7-5.9 and you can vary some! You need a TDS/PPM/EC pen to tell you what you are putting in and also to tell you what is coming out! Your light is good for veg. but you may want to look at another light to boost the one you have for flowering!

1 Like

What lights do you recommend, I’m going to look into the Tds pens thanks

2 Likes

You are welcome, glad to maybe help! Not sure where you are but HLG (Horticulture Lighting Group) has really good stuff as do some of the strip makers! I use a some of their lights!

1 Like

@Covertgrower and @holmes have you covered

I measured my runoff and got a ppm of 568 shouldn’t it be higher?

Low for flowering, yes. What where the #s going in? Last watering runoff?

I flushed it 2 days ago and kept the runoff so I could measure the ppm when I got the pen. I haven’t watered since. Would the cal mag help rise this or do I have to add tiger bloom?

Only way to raise it is to feed, What doe the schedule say for where you are at?

@Holmes is that fungus?

Looks like the root growing through the bag, should just prune itself unless it has access to water.
Is it sitting in that tray? If so it probably is fungus, should be on something that lets air circulate under bag!

@Holmes yes it’s inside the tray, should I cut the roots?

Would that affect the buds in any way?

You should be able to rub them off, stills needs to be on some type of rack!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to see what I can find around the house to put it on

Am I close to harvest?

Still a lot of white pistils! Looks to be around 4 weeks yet, maybe longer.

2 Likes

Hello @Holmes I think I might be getting close to harvest what do you think?

1 Like

They look pretty good man, I would say you can chop at will!

1 Like

Your leaves look so much better than mine😂… I’m trying to figure out how much longer I have. What do you think?

2 Likes