Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

It’s just a 2’x2’x4’ & yes, just one plant

1 Like

160-200 watt would be optimum. 100 watts might get you a decent harvest. 40-50 watts per square foot of grow space is what I shoot for :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Bet. I now have the Mars Hydro TS1000 (150w) on the way!

2 Likes

Solid little light

2 Likes

Day 26 above ground.

Alright guys, I watered again this morning with 6.86 ph water and the runoff came out at a PH of 6.22. Up from 5.9-6 on Sunday morning. The PPM readings were all over the place. First settled at 1050-1060 then I washed the meter off and took another reading and got in the 1500’s then washed it off again and it was reading 1900…

She still looks healthy as can be! Should I go ahead and start on jacks next feeding? Would you go full recommend dosage on an auto with these nutrients? @OGIncognito @LiesGrows thanks again for your help!

I’ll get the new 150W light next week and will get that installed.

3 Likes

Nice job on raising that PH! I wouldn’t feed with those numbers. Wait until the dry cycle and water at a PH of 6.8 to liberal run off, let about a cup run out then catch and test a sample. Ideal PH is 6.5 with PPMS around 1000-1200 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

With those numbers i wouldn’t start yet with nutes do what OG said also with your tips being slightly burnt it shows there are still nutes in that soil that are being tapped into btw she is looking great :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Happy Saturday!! Quick update, day 29. Did another “mild” round of LST last night. Watered her today with 6.86 PH to 20% run off. Run off PH up to 6.38 and 1040 PPM. She is still looking healthy as can be. Should I keep watering like I have been with these numbers? @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

5 Likes

Nice work Growmie and you’re PH is in range and getting better. Water her next round at 6.8 then Stay with a 1000 PPMs and pH around 6.8 on the next feeding. Feed, water, feed repeat and checking your numbers. Sometimes you could have back to back of either feeding or watering. Well done Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

She is looking great also looks like she is about to start flower id stick with what OG said as he beat me to it today haha one more plain watering then start nutrients

2 Likes

Like minds Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah buddy i see you beat me to a couple others threads also haha

2 Likes

I used happy frog and had nothing but ph problems ( being low) all the time very little damage but I to am switching soils fox farms oceanic has a control ph and good nutrients.
Best of luck here are a few pics of mine

3 Likes

Is there something that has the opposite effect of dolomite lime? Had the opposite issue of the OP throughout this grow. Just wondering for future reference.

2 Likes

@Evilmendo that looks like some dank! I have been fighting PH but she seems to be doing great, so I’m still on the fence with HF. We’ll see how she turns out!

I tell ya what you switch to organics and you rarely have to worry about ph i haven’t ph tested my water in probably a month or better i do try to monitor it here and there to make sure im in a acceptable range still but for the most part as long as it isn’t over like 8.2 im good the soil life takes care of everything

3 Likes

To lower PH in veg blood meal works and bone meal in the flowering stage. Sorry for the delayed response Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

What’s up guys!? Couple more questions if you could help me out when you get a chance. Getting the 150w led tomorrow, how high should I hang it above the canopy? It’s 18” above the canopy now. Do you guys think I’ll see a growth spurt soon? Should I put up the net that came with the tent or do you guys not like them? Couple new pics

3 Likes

Looking awesome id suggest keeping it at the height that mars recommends which would be between 12 and 14 inches above the top of the canopy you could also do a little defoliation as well to open her up some to allow light penetration and allow for good airflow through the plant your in flower now you dont want a high humidity levels

1 Like