Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

Going to agree with OG its probably from the light intensity sense you just switched to the new light and id recommend sticking with the water, feed, water,feed i wouldn’t worry about ppm runoff unless your runoff is in the say 1500s and up even then tho there are some plants that cant take and crave higher ppm feeds and some that flip shot if ya gove them anything over 900ppm lol its about finding that sweet spot :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Saturday grow bros! No questions today, just an update. Feeding jacks every other watering. Run offs consistently at 6.5ph and ppms range from 1000-1700.

Blue Dream Auto: day 78, 48 days in flower. Buds still have about 50-60% white hairs so I haven’t looked at trichomes yet. You guys think 2-3 more weeks? I’m going to harvest the top layer (main colas) first and let the others cook for another week after. @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

3 Likes

She is looking great and run off numbers seem on point imo id say she has 3 to possibly 4 more weeks also of you have some garden wire spread her wide open and allow that light to penetrate deep lol then you can harvest all at once

2 Likes

Looking great Growmie!! thinking around 3-4 weeks as well :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yea 3+ weeks, maybe 5 lol. Gonna be a beaut!

1 Like

@LiesGrows i took your advice and spread her out with some garden wire. She is fattening up like a champ. A few fox tails but I think I corrected that issue.

2 Likes

Very nice brotha that should do her well till the end :clap: still blows my lind that shes a auto haha

1 Like

She just took off on me! Should be quite the harvest when she is ready! Perfect Christmas present!

1 Like

I forget how far into flower is she week wise?

1 Like

Right at 7 weeks.

1 Like

Perfect id start watching trichomes next week

1 Like

Bet. I just fed her jacks tonight and run offs are still great. 6.43ph and 1830ppms. I’ll start checking out trichomes next week, as you said. I’m in no hurry on this one. I love the SD I have but I’m gonna try for a few more amber trichomes this time. Gravity is starting to help spread out the plant now :joy:

These are my two SD runts I have. The little tree decided to start growing at about day 25 (after 3 transplants) and the little on is a couple weeks, just now starting to grow. The seedling stage is the hardest part for me, by far!

Appreciate all your help along the way @OGIncognito @LiesGrows!

2 Likes

Still a lot of white hairs on the main colas

1 Like

yeah, definitely 3 to 4 weeks possibly still with that many white hairs you got a lot of SD going lol I take it you like the Diesel strains lol?

1 Like

Well I figured I won’t be needing a refill on Blue Dream anytime soon… haha SD is great!

1 Like

Lmao i enjoy the Diesel terps im hoping this Harlem Diesel i have going atm is a stanky one lol

1 Like

You’ll have to let me know. I’m going to be looking for my next strain soon. What’s been your favorite that you’ve grown?

I went ahead and checked the trichomes today and they are in the milky/cloudy stage. I’m looking for about 15% amber this run.

1 Like

Check again this weekend and as far as favorite strain hmm thats a hard one i loved ILGM Blackberry Kush it was a super tasty terpy smoke and packed a good punch ive only ever purchased from ilgm one time i typically get my beans else where

1 Like

@Joe1957 go on amazon. You can get a par meter that Bluetooth to your phone for 60 bucks

Will do…