Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

Right on Growmie, looking good!! Well done :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I would put it in now and the distilled water right out of the jug will ok. It’s a neutral PH of 7 :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll update you guys Monday when I get back in town. Have a great weekend all!

2 Likes

Enjoy the weekend and hopes it’s not work related :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well I am having the same issues with my blue dream! Guess I found some answers! My RH definitely can go up I’m at like 40% right now it’s been dry this week.

2 Likes

What’s up everyone! Just got back to town and she flourished while I was gone. She looks great! I think I am going to start LST today, day 18 above ground. It’s on its 6th node already.

I’m not sure if my buddy got a runoff PH reading after the dolomite was added but I’ll ask him tonight. Do you think I should add another teaspoon next feeding or wait for a new reading first?

@OGIncognito Should I go ahead and order the nutes I’ll need for my soil here pretty soon? Recommendations?

She is sleeping in the most recent shot, so a little droopy. The pic with light was from this weekend (yes, I set up a camera).

I really messed up with a 3 gallon pot…rookie mistake.

1 Like

Trained. Next time I’ll use ties so I don’t have to go into the soil. Learning experience. I think I did a good job.

5 Likes

@LiesGrows i know you said you use this soil, so I’m interested in what nutes you use and when a good time to start would be. Appreciate any advice!

1 Like

I use tox farms happy frog soil amend with Earth Dust by the green sunshine company

1 Like

If you wanted to use earth dust tho youd have to buy quick and top dress with boost rite away as your girl will probably start her flower stretch soon fox farms happy frog soil usually has enough nutrients to get ya to about 30 days out from breaking ground thats roughly around the time most autos start flower

1 Like

Looking good Growmie, nothing wrong with 3 gallon pots those and 1 gallon is all I use. Fabric though in stead of the plastic pot. If you’re not going organic then go with Jacks 321, simple, clean and little to no issues :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Need a little help. The tips of the leaves are turning yellow a little bit on the new growth off the main stem. It looks minimal but I want to catch everything early and correct it. I will need to water her tomorrow. Up to this point I have only used water and that teaspoon of dolomite lime I put in Saturday.

Do you guys have any suggestions?@OGIncognito @LiesGrows @GrowingIs4Everyone

4 Likes

I live in an area that can get most stuff delivered the next day so I have time to order tonight and have it for the watering tomorrow.

Last thing! I was out of town and didn’t get a ph on the runoff Saturday. I’ve been using water right around 6.7.

1 Like

Looking good Brother and nothing to be concerned with. That generally a sign that’s she rich in nutrients. It’s often referred to as painted nails :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ok great, I’ll just carry on! Thank you!

2 Likes

Og got ya covered

2 Likes

Happy Saturday! Day 22 above ground. Quick question @OGIncognito. I watered good Wednesday night (ph 6.7 -6.9) with a run off of between ph 5.9-5.98. She is progressing perfectly so far. Should I add another teaspoon of dolomite lime for the next watering or just water again? I may train the main stem over one more time tomorrow night. Should I do that after she’s been sleeping (6 hrs off)? Thanks in advance! :facepunch:

2 Likes

I would keep watering in at a PH of 6.8-7.0 a few more rounds checking your run off numbers after each watering :love_you_gesture:. Looking good Growmie

1 Like

Appreciate it! I’ll grow on!