Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

What’s up grow bros!? Today is day 65 above ground. Fed her jacks tonight. I think she is getting pretty close, what do you guys think? @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

2 Likes

Shes looking great id say about another week possibly 2 the trichomes look like they are starting to go cloudy insee no sign of amber yet and what type of smoke are you looking for more of a morning smoke or night time smoke i personally like a more sedative high so i like aboit 20% to 25% amber before chopping

1 Like

I like a more energetic high so I’m probably looking for all of them to get cloudy. This has been a challenge with her but I think it’s all gonna work out great! Appreciate the help!

1 Like

When do you think I should switch to water only? Do I need to flush before harvest?

1 Like

Id let her go another week check the trichomes every few days and go from there you want atleast all cloudy

1 Like

Possibly 2 weeks then water feed another week. Trichomes will tell ya, looking good Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hey guys. Quick question, did I stress her into a hermi or is this just swollen calyxes?? @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

2 Likes

Or possibly starting to foxtail? I can get a better pic tonight.

1 Like

Looks like swollen calyxes to me definitely looks like a bit of fox tailing start to happen you can move the light away a few inches of dial the intensity down a smidge to help with that but definitely some clearer pics would help as well especially in the areas of your concern

2 Likes

Ditto on @LiesGrows :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

What’s up guys. Maybe one of my last questions of the grow! I am looking for more of an energetic high from her, but wouldn’t mind a few amber trichomes. should I feed her one more time tomorrow or stick with ph’ed water from here out? Last runoff was 6.18ph and 830ppm.

Maybe harvest a week from tomorrow? Thoughts @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

1 Like

Oh and I accidentally sniped a small bud to sample tomorrow after work/gym to see how potent she is :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Im still seeing majority of clear trichomes you want all cloudy id say you have another week possibly 2 till chopping day

1 Like

Give her a few more days, and I would stay with straight water feeding. Looking good and so close Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I’ll feed her Ph balanced water and keep a close eye on the trichomes. I’ve worked too hard so I won’t chop her until it’s right!

3 Likes