Help - Sour Diesel Auto - Day 12

Bet. Appreciate you guys as always!

1 Like

Not a problem buddy

1 Like

Alright guys, I’m back. Last run off was 6.15 and 1000ppm. Should I just water her with 6.7-6.8ph or feed her jacks? I just watered last Friday. Again, I know she looks rough but the grow sites all still look good. @OGIncognito @LiesGrows

Should I cut out the dead leaves now?

2 Likes

I would feed her with Jacks ph to 6.8 and also id remove the damaged leafs at this point

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. I’ll just remove the fan leaves that have nothing left to give. Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Agree with you both @LiesGrows

2 Likes

Not a problem buddy we will definitely get ya to the finish line maybe its time to look into Earth Dust if you arent able to get a handle on Jacks i dont mean that im any negative way but Earth Dust is so dam simple and easy compared to salt based nutrients lile Jacks thos entire last grow i just harvested was done with Earth Dust i didnt use a ph or ppm meter a single time just water not ph’d at all and a some compost teas its the easiest and most simple form of hrowing ive done in my few years ive been growing now

2 Likes

Trying the ED on a clone run right now and nervous as hell that their not getting enough since I didn’t mix and add nutrients :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

When i first started with ED i was nervous as well was checking the ph of my water wanting to adjust it and just being like dammit what can i do then i droped my wall and realized they where getting everything they wanted when they wanted biggest thing is just keeping the soil moist the microbiology does the rest i think at one point my well water was coming out at around 7.5ph and i still used it and the plants never had a issue my well water also comes oit of the spigot at between 500-700ppm at times still from what i could tell never had a negative impact on my girls if the microbial population is high enough i bet these plants could even take higer ph and ppm water and work with it the microbiology does absolutely everything

2 Likes

Another big thing is do is mix the full 5tbsp per gallon of soil instead of the 3tbsp and top dress with boost 2 weeks ahead of flower instead of 1 week its hard to overdo organics unless your really trying remember your feeding the soil not the plants :grinning:

1 Like

I’m digging the ease and simplicity just having some issues with the clone run but so did their mother under jacks 321. Appreciate ya Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah could just be that pheno at this point she probably a finicky one lol

2 Likes

That’s what I decided this morning after a health check :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I fed her jacks tonight at a ph of 6.8. Runoff was 5.97 and 1660ppm. How can I raise the ph!??? This is driving me crazy. New pic for future reference after trimming the dead fan leaves. I left everything that still had some life.
@OGIncognito @LiesGrows

3 Likes

Maybe bust out the dolomite lime again?

2 Likes

Yes in a couple days hit her with the Lime idk why your soil ph is tanking so hard only thing i can think of is Fox Farms supposedly messed up on a certain buffer process in a recent batch of soil idk if you possibly ended up with some is slim i feel but not a for sure no either unfortunately

2 Likes

Till in some dolomite lime about an inch below the top. @LiesGrows said it, a lot of growers have been struggling lately with FF mediums :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I got the Takmly in yesterday. I know I’m still a few weeks out but I’ll be ready :joy:

2 Likes

On the Happy Frog subject, I stubbornly used it again for my blue dream auto and the run offs are at 5…. Won’t use it again. I’ve already tilled in dol lime so hopefully that will kick it up and stabilize it. I used a 5 gal cloth pot this time. So far looking good though!

4 Likes

The lime should definitely help the best way is to mix it with the soil before planting in it but top dressing with it will work just fine

2 Likes