HELP! Some insect or pest is eating my leafs

LI’ve got two problems with a few of plants, I’m growing in smart pots with soil and perlites. Using GH floraSeries nutrients, seaweed and Calimagic. Under Mars Hydro ECO 600w LED. 6in exhaust fan and carbon filter. Two fans the blow over the plants and under the lights.

First problem is, I’ve got some bug or insect munching the a few leafs over the past 2 or 3 nights.

Second Problem is, even with me giving them calimag and the other nutrients the leafs are still starting to get spots. I’m mixing 1ml with 3L of water

Looks more like a PH issue to me. What is ur PH readings?

1 Like

It’s usually at about 7

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

7 is too high. U need to water at a ph of 6.3to 6.5 in soil.

2 Likes

Ok thanks!
I was originally told 7 so what said helps

1 Like

@Liljoe is right. Your pH is too high.

1 Like

The damage showing will NOT heal or go away now, but get ph in order and watch for any new signs of damage.

How about filling out the Support Ticket and putting up a picture in natural light? Both very helpful.

2 Likes