HELP! Slow Ladies- Auto Newbie

Hey everyone I’m just curious on what I can do in order to help these little ladies out, compared to some other timelines I’ve seen in posts these are all moving at a snails pace also they will be moved outdoors tomorrow. What can I do to help them ??? Also I’ve never tried to use nutes before but I can get my hands on the fox farm nutes at a local gardening store if this would help. Thanks in advance I’m an autoflower newbie :joy:

Strains- All autos from ILGM Super Mix Pack
1- Bruce Banner
3- Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
2- Gorilla Glue

All planted in soil on 5/18 so as of today 17 days old

1 Like

Stay the course, they look great.

4 Likes

Look good so far. What type of soil are you using?

Since they are in larger pots they are just developing strong root system now. They will take off soon and probably surprise the hell out of you too. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Not to shabby the only thing holding them back is ideal humidity( which is almost impossible to get while not in a tent) keep it up GET NUTES pot is the most nute hungry plant out there practically, I go through about 60 tablespoons of dry amendments per auto plant per run

1 Like

@OooWee1184

Medium is as follows

Pro-Mix Organic Garden
Cow manure Compost
Earth worm castings
Bone meal
Dr.Earth dry amendments
All purpose fertilizer
Tomato fertilizer
Acid lovers

Mixed in 50 gallon totes, watered with water-soluble myco and covered for 2 weeks

Also when adding the Dr.Earth I used less than what it called for

@GreenSnek my temp and humidity seem to be in range

1 Like

Then they just had a slightly slow start remember its exponential growth more plant matter = more photosynthesis= faster growth ESPECIALLY if you have them in a open area outdoors

2 Likes

Thankyou!!! And greetings from the Adirondack’s!!!

6 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila hey man how are you? I have the exact same pack as you!! I planted on may 15th. Heres what mine looked like at 17 days old

This is my bruce banner. I started LST already

Thats some serious wild life ADK, is that from your game cam ?

I am a novice, but i think the plants may start a little slower in a larger pot but ultimately it is better for them… gran of salt, still not done with my first grow. LOL

3 Likes

@Quickness48 awesome man that BB is looking good, I think the main thing right now is there is more going on below the soil than above, they are headed outdoors in the AM for sunrise.
@Golfish yes they are from my game cam out near my hunting club, I’m hoping that it’s just root formAtion going on and they will explode soon with sunlight.

3 Likes

@Golfish definitely when there in a large pot there definitely doing there work underneath the soil. Make sure you dont water directly around the plant, make sure you water a little further away so the roots have to work to get outward

@ADK_Guerrila definitely when there in a large pot there definitely doing there work underneath the soil. Make sure you dont water directly around the plant, make sure you water a little further away so the roots have to work to get outward

1 Like

Hey ADK. My BB is 14 days today, 3 days behind yours and 7 days behind Quickness, whose plants look terrific!
I think the magic is still happening beneath the soil with ours.
If you are like me and watching them every spare minute you have, then they never seem to grow.

3 Likes

@Spiridly I most definitely have been checking on them whenever I can so that probably doesn’t help at all haha but tomorrow is separation day and they will be going outdoors, I started a journal on here so I will be posting in there soon, makes me feel a lot better someone else is having the same results lol most definitely the roots are in motion, your little one is looking healthy!!

Don’t forget that we are going to get temps close to the 90’s over the next couple of days. Don’t know if that will stress the plants a little if you are transplanting outdoors.

Plants were transplanted about 3 days ago and have new growth already, they will stay outdoors in the fabric pots in case I need to move depending on weather, my 3 photos will go in the ground off my hermie plant I only had 6 seeds and it yielded just over half a pound when it only had direct sunlight for maybe 5 hours a day. It was hot today but humidity is high and it’s supposed to be partly cloudy so let’s hope it’s perfect conditions

@Spiridly @ADK_Guerrila thanks for the compliment @Spiridly I actually hsve 1 girl scout cookies extreme that was a runt, I almost got rid of her and then all of a sudden she is growing nice but definitely about 4 or 5 days behind the other 5 but growing soo yes youre right that the magic is happening under the soil, just keep giving her light and water and she will start moving