It looks like you might be overwatering them, to me. They only need a tiny bit of water at a time at this stage, teaspoons. The medium looks like it has a lot of mulch in it, and that can make the soil acidic sometimes, so that may be something too. @HornHead is dead on, unfortunately. Being an auto, at this point, it won’t grow much more, only develop the existing flowers.
Why don’t you fill out a support ticket, so we’re all on the same page:
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed, Auto or Photo
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, what brand of soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture, in natural light, of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.
We may not gain much on this one, but we can get you set up better for the next one!