Ok. So I am on Day 70 from soil with my first ever grow. It’s Auto Northern Lights…Everything up to this point has been stellar- plant is healthy happy & HUGE! It’s just now starting to grow buds when I went to water my plant just 24 hours ago…Here are the Facts (will provide pictures also):
- My plant is at day 70- is this a sign if the plants sucking nutrients from the leaves?? If so, WHEN OR HOW SHOULD I FLUSH??
- I am using the same half strength nutrients that I’ve been using/but just slowly transitioning to a Potassium/Phosphorus heavy nutrient ratio instead of Nitrogen Heavy.
- For Nitrogren Ive been using a Bat Guano Tea, and Phosphorus/Potassium been using a 18/18/21 water soluble Miracle Grow nutrient fert.
- Over the past 2 weeks the ratio of Nitrogen to Potas./Phos. Has been shifting towards less Nitro & more Potas./ Phos.
- Always using half strength
- I have NOT had many RECENT waterings that I didn’t use at least little nutrients/ I have not had any WATER ONLY feedings in between any of my regular feedings.
- I use one of the biggest size pots you can buy (see pic)
- 48 hours ago I watered with about 72 ounces of nutrient mixed water( half the water was dustilled other half was tap that sat out for a couple days) however I usually always use dustilled
—> the 72 ounces of water includes both bat guano tea and the miracle grow at about half strength…the tea is full strength so I water down with half tea half more water
—> 24 hours ago - not believing the previous watering saturated ALL the soil, I watered again another 48 ounces with the same nutrients, maybe went a little over half strength. Hoping it wasn’t too much
- AS OF CURRENT, many of the leaves have turned completely yellow and look sickly. About %10-15 of the leaves ONLY ON THE LOWER HALF of the plant or looking like this where they are entirely yellow. See pics.
– I usually leave more time in between waterings unless I only water half way one day and halfway the next.
– I used the same water on my 2nd 25 day old auto NL plant just not as much, and it looks fine.
- Looking at my pics below(I’ll include one of it 4 days ago lookin healthy) what may be the problem? Could I have over watered or used too many nutrients? Too much Nitrogen?
- is this possibly a natural process of the plant sucking the nutrients from the leaves during flower mode, instead of from the soil?
- is there anything I can do to help this plant get better? Or is any action needed?
—> This grow has been perfect for 70 days so I don’t want problems now. PLEASE ASK ME ANYTHING at all if more info is needed and PLEASE offer advice or possible diagnosis, solution if available.
THANK YOU. Pics below (sick ones are from NOW, full healthy ones are from anywhere between 5-12 days ago, one is a full shot from NOW.