Help! Seedling drooping *First time Grow*

Yea she looks like last call…. Sorry @Aephyra but :poop: happens. Id drop another and hope for the best

Thats what i did, thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Takes rock wool a while to dry out might not be a good idea.

2 Likes

I watched his video on light. It was great!

2 Likes

Dude knows his :poop:

1 Like

Just posting picture updates incase anyone is following along. These pictures are from today.

1 Like

Did you drop a replacement for the fallen lady?

2 Likes

You know it! 2 days after going to rockwool and she’s busting out!
i planted her about 2 hours after you responded last

3 Likes

Awesome!! Go little one go!! Have some catching up to do….

1 Like

Update for any who care:
One got root rot and had stunted growth, its in the back

The closest one in picture is the middle sized one, but first to flower.

And the one on the right is the biggest and bushiest, but hasnt started flower yet along with the stunted one in the back

Also @PurpNGold74 sorry to tell you, but The new seedling didnt make it, dampened off :frowning: just gonna wait till close to harvest and start my next batch

Hope all is good with you guys grows as well!

2 Likes

Sucks when that happens… but thats why we have more seeds!

My my my havent they grown! Wow fell off the face of the earth didnt ya? Lol at least u were growing while u fell. They look good. If the one to the right isnt even flipped, i hope you got room!

1 Like

LOL i will try to make weekly updates for ya then!

Best of luck to you, and yes I am hoping I will have enough space! :rofl:

1 Like

We all care

5 Likes

Update!:
Sprouted July 10th, so were 6 days away from 2 months of age.
Front plant is now 4 weeks into flower,
The other 2 are in their first week of flower,
have not ran into any problems other than leaves showing deficiencies.
Growing seems to come in spurts from what i can tell,
These limbs have been abused, ALOT of bending and creasing and they have had no problems doing so.
Only problem is they drink more than a gallon of water a day from the Buckets,
The scent isn’t really there, the most mature is starting to smell and is getting really frosty, but the smell is not distinct by any means I couldnt put a name on it, Just smells sweet
Thanks for checking in and good luck in your grows as well!

3 Likes

They’re looking great! Excited to see how these turn out. My “eldest” sprouted July 21 so I’m enjoying getting to watch what to look out for a few weeks ahead. :innocent:

2 Likes

Looking VERY nice @Aephyra :slight_smile: My outdoor ladies flowering are smelling like straight up SKUNK :smiley: My GSC Olsen twins flowering inside, ever so often waif a “that smells like KILLAH SMOKE” smell but not as pungent as the outdoor ladies. You come around that side of house early in morning, or just as suns going down, or any time they’ve just gotten watered and it’s a LOVELY smell in the air :wink: Hoping things stay on the healthy side in your grow too. Looking FINE so far :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

LOL thank you very much! Congrats on your grow aswell, couldnt find any pictures on your profile of them, feel free to drop them here! also how far along into flower are yours?

1 Like

Thanks! I will try to post updates weekly/ biweekly.
Got any pictures of your Ladies? seeing as their only 11 days younger than mine im interested in seeing

1 Like

was that to me? Sometimes it shows me who was “replied to” and sometimes it’s just blank :slight_smile: if so:

and LAWWWD you don’t have to read all that mindless babble. Feel free to read the “whole thing” if you want but the mature plants obviously are the most recent pics :wink: Hated losing “Amy Lee” to being an “Albert Lee” but such is life. Chalking that one up to the educational experience in all the LST, fim, super-crop, etc i learned and applied to it before it turned into a monster, lol

2 Likes

Yes i was, Your plants are looking great, do you have some indoor and some outdoors, or do you move them in and out?
All are looking great! but im sorry you had to get Catfished by Albert :rofl:

1 Like