Help save my plants lol

Looking for some advice on what’s happening to my girls. Ppm is good PH is good I’m guessing calmag deficiency so I added if on Friday and it kinda looks like the new growth is coming in green. Any ideas ?

My first guess is potassium def, but tell us more about your grow medium and pH/ppms.

1 Like

I’m growing one in promix HP and other in hydro, using PH perfect at around 850PPM and PH of 6.0, my last grow was great and the only difference in this one is I’m using RO water, I’m temped to go back to tap water. It’s coming in at 170ppm

I’m no hydro guy, but I think pH 6.0 might be a bit high.
@Myfriendis410
@peachfuzz

3 Likes

5.5-5.8 is recommended for hydro.

2 Likes

Hmm, looks like nutrient burn imo.

4 Likes

@Sutton here is a nutrient deficiency cheat sheet I keep

2 Likes

Yeah I been fighting this for 3 weeks, I kept upping my ppm to fight the light green so it’s possible some of the leafs are fighting nute burn but I don’t think it’s the cause of the light colour plants

1 Like

Some earlier pics of my issues.

1 Like

I see. I’ve never really been a fan of the ph perfect stuff. Seems to be great for some, and horribly for others. Hopefully the calmag will do the trick.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the info bud :+1::+1:

1 Like

Would it be bad idea to try and switch Back to my GH nutes now ?

2 Likes

Not sure. Generally it doesn’t really matter, but I don’t know if ph buffers in ph perfect will get out of whack. I would think you could run a flush and switch if you wanted to.

1 Like

How about some particulars:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? DWC? RDWC? Thin Film? Ebb and Flow?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS in particular what is your nutrient load?

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size? Please be specific on lights

Temps; Day, Night, rez temps

Air stones in rez?

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Looks like nute burn to me. Light green can be strain-specific and not really a good indicator of issues. Most important to know the TDS of nutrient solution, how often it’s changed, etc.

You can return to the GH nutes with no issues at your next rez change…