Help reading my plants

I need help reading my plant this leaf came from one of my girls in my veg tent I can’t seem to figure out what type of deficiency it may be only thing that has happened lately is a lack of watering unfortunately all im growing in FF OF/HF 50/50 mix yesterday started my 5th week on all my girls in my veg tent also I haven’t started feeding any nutes yet ive been just watering

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower

Your first pic looks like it maybe calcium def. if you haven’t started using nuits yet I would next watering. I use the same soil. Also what ph is your water before feeding.

1 Like

I typically aim for a ph of 6.0 to 6.7 before watering also i have General Hydroponics flora trio for nutes should I just start at 1/4 strength or should I get different nutes?

I haven’t used them I know ppl that do but they also use a cal-mag with it. As far as the strength of your nutes. I can only comment on what I used but your spot on. I started at 1/4 strength and am working my way up to full staying slow on the mix I’m 3 weeks into flower and I still haven’t used full strength of the ff schedule. Say in a 4 gal bucket I’ll use what it calls for a 3 gallon mix. No since in giving too much and risking a nute burn.

1 Like

And that’s a great range. I float my ph from about 6.4 and 6.7. I let it drift a lil each watering to allow for the plant to get a better uptake of nutes at different times.

1 Like

I’m assuming you are using ff nutes then also these are all clone cuts in my veg tent and are also in 1gal pots atm im switching to 5gal pots in 3 day and so they will have a bunch of fresh ff soil then should I start adding nutea now sense they will have fresh soil soon

If your going to replant in a 5 gal in a few days personally I would let them settle for a few days after they dry out from the first watering during transplant I would 1/4 mix nutes should do great. And yes to the fox farm nutes I use it and the schedule that they have. If you happen to use the beastie bloom and cha Ching can’t remember the other but those are stout still only using a 1/4 mix of them.

1 Like

Your soil is running low on nutes, time to start feeding.

3 Likes