HELP! Purple Gelato Green House

Well that’s ok, please excuse me what is a Green House ? On the other hand I think most nutes you buy will come with a feeding schedule or you can look them up on line. Same point most nutes will come with recommend ppm reading that you are shooting for when you feed, because the numbers will change during the life cycle of your plant, example use nitrogen earlier on and as you flower less nitrogen and your start to add bloom nutes. Same point for me at least this is one of my favorite hobbies, and something is better then nothing, is my Philosophy, beats going to a dispensary, or having to go on the street and buy it, and keep spending $ cash, that’s doesn’t grow on trees haha lol, also like you said massive learning curve, I feel like whenever you think you know everything you know nothing, we are all still learning that 1 of the great things about this forum, it’s people helping people for one common goal that we all have in common. We all love cannabis, good luck and happy growing

1 Like

I grow outdoors in a home made greenhouse made of a frame out of 2x4, 1 inch PVC pipe (arched or rounded) and 6 mil clear plastic. I use 6-15 gallon totes that I put into the ground abit to allow the plants to have room to grow. I have 4- LED 4ft shop lights at about 5500 lumens each. On my first grow. I’ve tried 2 lights and all 6 plants were going towards the center so had to add 2 more lights and have them straight above the plants. The plants seem like they are clones but have some Bruce banner and a single Blue Dream seeds going. 2 of them are survivors that were water logged from a buddy of mine but they seem like they are slowly coming around.

It’s a learning curve for sure to get down the right system since everyone has there own that works. I’m still learning that’s what nice about these forums that you learn from other growers that love the same thing like myself. Thank you and Happy growing yourself!!

Nuke them little bastards! Captain Jacks, Neem (not in flower), Spinosad… whatever it takes. Death to Pests!!!

O sorry man when I asked about a green house, I’m a little slow sometimes, or ask my side she say all the time lol, but that dose sound pretty awesome the set up U have, I’m stuck in a 4x4 tent, would love some real fresh air and to be outside, we’ll best of luck and keep us posted

2 Likes

Me too! Stupid state laws… im in Mississippi with a 9-10 month growing season… could u imagine the trees we’d put out if legalized? Man im itching to go outdoors

2 Likes

at least Va. lets you grow 2 in veg and 2 in flower . and any thing under 9 is a ticket .
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

@Kingkupa I completely understand. It’s a nice set up for sure. I’m still learning. I ended up getting my medical card due to knee pain (particle torn ACL in my right knee), and insomnia due to California getting it legalized. This is my first grow in the winter months so it’s a more of a learning curve. Thank you, gonna need some luck.

@PurpNGold74 That’s a bummer for sure about certain states along with growing season. If grown right, they can be massive for sure.

@alienofasoul That’s a nice way of growing where your crops are split up instead of having everything done at once.

Happy Growing everyone and Thanks to everyone for their input!

3 Likes