Help! Possible hermie or swollen calyx?

Need help guys I have been using this grow forum as my main source of information throughout my first grow and because of all of the good information and how well you all are at teaching and helping beginners out everything has gone great so far and I’m already in early flower and everything was going as it should until I was defoliating today and I noticed this node on one of the lower branches that freaked me out and I knew finally after almost a year of reading peoples journals and reading the forum everyday I was gonna have to cave and make an account and post a couple pictures so you guys can tell me if you think this ILGM ww photo has gone hermie on me or has a swollen calyx. Thanks again in advance and hopefully it doesn’t ruin my whole grow and has to be separated from the others because that would be a total bummer and I’ve put so much time and effort into these “girls”

All I can say is keep your eye on it.

This is a hermied plant.

1 Like

My first thought is a herm. Pop it off and hope for the best

4 Likes

Ok thanks bro I appreciate it. @oldmarine Any thoughts guys sorry to tag you all but I’ve read a lot of your guys stuff and I know you’re very knowledgeable and could tell me what I should do next.
@Hellraiser @MidwestGuy @BobbyDigital @Cannabian @Mark0427 @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32

2 Likes

Remove and keep an eye on it… good luck

2 Likes

Looks hermie to me, sorry about that

1 Like

Ditto. She gots :peanuts: man. Id pluck it and keep watch. If they keep popping, pull her from the room

1 Like

Alright thanks boys I appreciate it it’s unfortunate but it is what it is I’ll keep an eye on it and see what happens. @PurpNGold74 @NeoGroR @Dave101 @Derf02368 thanks again :v:t2:

2 Likes

Agree. If that’s the only one you may be ok. I had that once and plucked it off. No others grew.

1 Like

I agree, remove it and watch for others.

1 Like

Ok that’s good to hear I removed it and made sure to look it over good as well as the other girls in there and that was the only sack I saw hopefully I don’t see anymore from here on out but I’ll keep my eye on it. Thanks again :v:t2: @BobbyDigital @dbrn32

2 Likes

Yep, she’s going hermie.

Thanks for the input would you leave it in there like the other guys suggested and keep an eye on it to see if more grow back? I plucked it off and other than that one ball the rest of the plant looks great and how it should but you’d know better than I would if it’s worth trying to save or if the possible cons aren’t worth it. @Hellraiser

Sure, pluck the balls off and if she doesn’t grow any more than you’re good, but if she starts growing bunches of them then I’d get rid of it.

2 Likes

Ok thanks man I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thats a full on tranny! Sorry for your loss!all you have to do is miss 1 flower and your crop is preggers!

1 Like

Wasn’t a loss. I transitioned a few clones to produce feminized seeds. This was the result.

Well, this is the result.

I think she’s preggers…

2 Likes

Noice! If thats what you want… I had a male Lebanese that I allowed to have sex with a female Lebanese, then the female went back into veg! Well she has the seed pods on her at the original bud sites and will re flower in a few weeks! I hope…

Oh hey took a pic of the Tashkurghan stalk…

3 Likes

I gave my female a head start in the flowering stage. When she started throwing flowers, I placed a transitioned male with her. Added an extra male every week or so and all of them flowered and they were together for about 6 weeks. Normally I would be thinking about harvesting her except I don’t want her for her buds. I’m just going to let her go for another month or so.

1 Like

Haha always some scientific freaky ish going on with u! Thats crazy tho. Id have to pic those stalks… they tend to disappear in the bush. Learnd from experience lol.

And that Tash trunk is HUGGGGGE