Help plzplease I may have hurt them

So I was jus a stoner and forgot to pH my nutes before watered plants… I made exact same mix right after to check what p.h. was, it was 7.0. Do I need to flush or water it with lower p.h. to try n bring it down, and if so can I use distilled water as have no dechlorinated tap water ready now…

2 Likes

Your fine. One time and just barley out of range is no big deal.

5 Likes

I was sure hoping so… She is in decent flower too so… Thanks

1 Like

How old are the plants?

1 Like

Umm two months

You will be watering again soon. No worries

1 Like

4 Likes

Mine are on the last week or two.
They look awful from mistreatment. But thats what grows resin…controlled stress.

3 Likes

Yeah I have another in between the two in pics, that I have abused the whole time on purpose and looks great. But this my first grow so I didn’t do too much to the ones in pictures. And appreciate the quick response too.

1 Like

Fear not. ILGM ladies are tough and can deal with a little extra lovin’.

1 Like

You’re fine my freind.
Believe it or not, lots of people in living soil do not ph at all. Soil is very forgiving and if you got microbial life then they will keep it good to go :+1:

3 Likes

Good to hear. Yeah it’s a living super soil so that’s even better to hear

1 Like

Man that would be great not to have to p.h. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check out advanced nutrients perfect ph line

1 Like

Will do , thanks definitely appreciate that

Looking good @Texasp3t3. Whatcha got growing tucked behind the vent duct? More seedlings, or did you nail cloning on the first grow?

Seedlings to go outdoors and maybe one replace my Northern once done, and my big plants are all autos but one plant. So didn’t try cloning… but will soon when my l.a. kush cake is big enough. And thanks, I ve tried hard

2 Likes

I have no experience with it but I’ve seen a few reputable YouTubers that talk about it.
420scene im pretty sure he dosen’t ph anymore and uses dirty ass pond water and has great results.
Idk what the parameters are but im sure there’s some. I don’t think you can use like ph 9 or 4, but a good living soil has a lot wider range from what they say. Growtalk had a guy on talking about it on an episode on YouTube aswell. I forget the guests name. But im sure a search would yeild more info…

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman could you go into more details about the controlled stress and Resin please

2 Likes

I use dirty ass pond water

I only ph the water at the beginning of the season when my plants are still in FFOF and inside. Once I transplant outside into living soil, I dont check ph unless there’s an issue. That being said If I was growing inside in pots and feeding nutes I would check ph every time.

1 Like