Help plz sex of my plant

My plants are 5+ weeks , they are under 12/12 light schedule now , is that normal ?? I mean the size ? And the look in general ? I use 20-20-20 NPK i have found in the local market in my place . When it will be possible to know the sex of the plants depending on what you see in the pictuers?

1 Like

Seems like female to me, plant looks great, if you are on 12/12 light schedule, the plant will start to flower, unless it is an auto flower… then 12/12 schedule is fine… I would rethink the 20-20-20 nutes, plant will want less Nitogen and more Potassium and Phosphorus as the buds start forming… right now all seems fine… good luck

2 Likes

Thank you for the great support

2 Likes

Many of us tried the regular store fertilizers…great for tomatoes…not so good for cannabis.

We burned plenty of grows trying that. THEN…we started using grow store nutes and found success. Plenty to choose from. two or three part nutes are best…the % can be adjusted as the plant needs.
Reading your comments…it appears you are not in the USA and perhaps have limited access without drawing attention? Plenty of good stuff can be found online. This site sells good products.

Thank you dear for your comment , yes i live outside USA , and its too risky to grow such plants and cant even take the risk of ordering online , if the customs found it , ill be really in deep truble , so i have almost no option , it will be really helpful if you have any turn around solutions, like hommade tea and how to make it ?? So far im still using the 20-20-20 and the plants look healthy and green as u see in the pictuer with no burns , what do u think ?

1 Like

given your description of the oppression in your country, I would suggest you pour over the organic soil options posted by other members.

recipes will include worm castings, guano, and other easy to locate ingredients

1 Like

In a pinch you can use fertilizer suited to growing tomatoes. Finding a good organic soil to reduce the need for any will likely help the flavor of the finished flower. Plan on a good flush with clean water a week or so before harvest.

The big thing is to properly PH your liquids. A digital PH meter is generally superior to drops or strips but you may not have that option.

2 Likes

The plants sex can’t be determined yet. No female pistils or male sacs from the pics you posted.

2 Likes

Still hard to determine. Once you start to flower mine started to show signs of the gender much clearer. It took me 3 weeks into flower to find out that i had 2 males and 2 females. But the males are now cannabutter

2 Likes

The first 3 weeks after flip to 12/12 isnt considered in flower, still to much veg growth to be flower. It’s called flower transition. That’s when the 1st signs of sex more prominent. Good luck

1 Like

Yes i do have digital ph meter , thank you dear

1 Like

That’s not necessarily true. If you’re plants are sexually mature before flipping to flower, the transition is still considered flowering. There can be a transition time the first few weeks from flip until they start to show pistils. It also can make it even more confusing trying to base your schedule around breeder estimates because some go based off when you flip to 12-12 and some base off first sign of pistils. :v:

5 Likes