Hey guys doing a indoor grow in rockwool slab and I have noticed this on some leaves and branches, is this a form of mould? It’s winter here in Australia so it’s been pretty cold at night, and have noticed alot of condensation on the roof of the tent.
Weird! Could be a small critter’s home.
If it is mold, then hydrogen peroxide will treat it. Peroxide would get rid of it quickly if it is mold and peroxide application will tell you if it is pretty quickly. Peroxide works pretty fast.
If a bug, you can try to remove the cocoon manually and then spray it with neem oil.