HELP PLESSE!Yellow leaves during flower!

Hello,
I’m on day 63 of my Autoflower Lemon Haze. She is almost finished and most of the fan leaves on the entire plant seem to be turning very very yellow. What is happening??? I’m so close to cutting her down and don’t want to ruin her in these last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Support ticket? And normal lighting.

1 Like

Am no expert, don’t take my advise at all, just going to say, I think she is at the end of her life cycle… I think you’re almost time to harvest. I see good amounts of amber…got a jeweler loupe?

3 Likes

I don’t have a support ticket. I’d be happy to fill one out. Where could I find this ? And I’m using all LED. Spiderfarmer and HLG. Light cycle is 19-5 since they are autoflower.

Seed bank stated about 75 days for total grow so only about 2 weeks give or take left.

I ordered my jewelers loupe as well as a very strong magnifying glass and a macro camera lens. But everything is delayed to the damn virus. Should be here next week so I’ve been doing what I can with my phone.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed:
    Autoflowering Lemon Haze, MSNL seed Bank

• Method: Foxfarm Happy Frog Soil

• Vessels: Fabric smart pots

• PH of Water, 7.0 a bit high. Just used a little PH down to bring down PH.

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: N/A— Only water this week for flush

• Indoor or Outdoor: INDOOR

• Light system: LED— All Samsung LM301B chips—about 1200 actual watts—Spiderfarms sf 2000, 2-HLG 100s, parfactworks full spectrum 2000, AGLEX G220, QB240,

• Temps; Day—75-80, Night—70-75

• Humidity; Day-25-40%, Night -25-35%

• Ventilation system; Yes—Vivosun 6inch intake fan pulling cool air from outside, IPower 4inch exhaust fan blowing air out window. Stand up oscillating fan inside tent, 4 small clip on fans

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier—ONLY cool mist humidifier

• Co2; NO

How old are plants.

What are you using to measure PH and TDS and when last calibrated?

63 days of a suggested 75 day grow by the seed bank. And yes they were brand new this grow.

This is a picture of the yellowing leaves I’m concerned with. It’s only the fan leaves but over 50% seem to be turning yellow.

3 Likes

Do you have a runoff TDS? Plants still have a ways to go and you will have to ride out the yellowing leaves (they won’t recover). At this point I’d like to see a runoff below 1,200 ppm or so and supplements going in around 700 ppm. Flowering nutes usually are shy nitrogen so the yellowing.

3 Likes