Help please. week 5 flower

Is that “bloom” part of a trio set like general hydroponics trio? .
If so it could just need something that isn’t in the bloom that one maybe be in the micro nutrient bottle. If its a trio that is.
Could be Sulphur or zinc :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Exactly what i thought, micro nutrient of some sort

1 Like

i think its boron also, how would i over come this? a flush with plain water?

You should be able to go get boron liquid or powder from ur local garden centre that will be a good place to start .flushing wont fix the problem it would mostly make the problem worse if it was a boron toxicity then i would say flush but since ur plant is needing boron dont flush

1 Like

Also check ur ph of ur water and soil before you do anything it maybe that one of ur ph parameters that maybe out abit which could cause Ur plant not to up take boron properly

2 Likes

:point_up_2: @Highest1

Well said Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

thanks to all of you ! you guys sure are helpful . i will take everything i’ve been told into consideration and get on this quick ‘ will post my ph of my run off when i check it . i hope everybody has a bless and good day stay safe growmies

2 Likes

ok thank you, so since you said dont flush ? next watering/feeding should i add my calmag and bloom? or should i just add the bloom and then check my ph? . im not sure where to start sir, like i said this is my first grow, everything was going good until week 4ish flower. where i seen these rust spots… i also did start feeding realllly late in week 4 like i said .

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! :+1:

1 Like

Our Aussie Brother is probably sleeping with a different time schedule. Personally not knowing the issue, I would water only at a PH of 6.5 only and get some run off PH and PPMS. Boron is difficult to absorb above 6.5 :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

ok so i need to buy some ph up also ?

What’s your water source and PH. I use PH up and down for adjusting this when needed

i used distilled water

When water only using your distilled water, there is no need to ph ecause it will not hold a ph at that low of a tds. BUT when you add your nutrients to it, then you ph it. Generally for me when im in flower i need ph up on feed days and ph down on water only days. 6.5 is your sweet spot for soil.

1 Like

This addictive hobby requires a lot of gadgets to get started. But it will get really addictive and fun after you get all the necessities! Trust me lol but it is rewarding.

2 Likes

ok my ph pen will be in tomorrow? so my first step will be to water only with plain distilled , take the ph of the run off ? then once i get that adjust my next water/feeding ph

1 Like

In my opinion, yes. If its a low tds and good ph you can follow with a immediate feed right after. If you got good drainage it wont over water…overwatering is from too frequent not too much at once

I would check ur ph of ur water and do a slurry test on ur soil and check ur ph of ur medium once u have checked both of them then i would water with cal/mag and bloom

ok thank you. i will keep you posted.