Help please. week 5 flower

is this nitrogen toxicity? been feeding 3ml calmag and 3ml bloom . in fox farm ocean forest soil

5 Likes

I want to say pH. Doesn’t look like nitrogen tox

2 Likes

ok so i should just flush next watering ? with just plain water since im using soil

Have you checked your ppm/ph runoff? Could be a couple different things. Sometimes pk deficiencies could look like a toxicity. Or you could get lockout from a bad ph. Do you water to 15 to 20% runoff? Could be caused from salt build up the list goes on…need more info. Ill try to help im just on here when i can.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @MidwestGuy @OGIncognito @beachglass I might have a lil of this goin on…

2 Likes

are you talking about the glaze or leaf tips ?

1 Like

Def not nitro tox i will say.

1 Like

Like @Poseidon1 said on a little more info but 1st impression is if all that you’re feeding is cal mag and a bloom nutrient could be deficient with a few macro and secondary nutrients. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Start a post and thread Growmie and tag me on it. This way you’ll have your own virtual journal going :love_you_gesture:

i water until i see some drops start coming from bottom of pot

what else should i start adding for these last 4 weeks of flower ? i was gonna start flush week 7

U want that 15 to 20% runoff. It helps keep the soil clean from build up. But if your only feeding 3ml of bloom hard to believe its buildup. Still need to know ph/tds numbers to better assist

2 Likes

ok im buying one tomorrow . will let you know

2 Likes

Words of wisdom. Dont get a crappy ph meter if you do not already have 1. Tds you can slack a bit but get a good ph meter. I recommend the apera ph20.

6 Likes

The apera kit is 50 bucks on amazon and comes with calibration solution. A another must!

4 Likes

ok i will get that one

1 Like

The apera pc60 does tds/ph. Another option…its a little pricey. Id recommend a kit tho that comes with calibration solution AND 3kcl storage solution.

1 Like

@Poseidon1 gotcha going in the right direction. PH is super critical and most issues can be related to pH out of range. Macro and Micro nutrients have a range that their absorbed at and if not in the range then no uptake. Soil and coco/hydro have different PH ranges as well :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey @Highest1 if your in fox farm soil and feeding fox farm nutes I use the same thing, a mixture of FFOF FFHF and perlite. And you have to flush every 5-6 weeks almost. And water off to about 20% coming out, salt build up issues. A tds or ppm meter will help out

3 Likes

I just had a look on the internet it looks like ur plant has a boron deficiency or even a zinc def

1 Like