!help!please! update

I wasn’t able to flush tonight, I like to wait until the soil is pretty dry. So I’ll probably get the reading in the am, anyways…
I gave her a haircut as suggested and also took pics of some of the leaves.

Frm smaller plant ^^

And these ^^^^ are all from the larger plant, I don’t think these are “fall” color leaves. Js

1 Like

Here’s the girls chopped. Got tired of 2 days of trimming so I eventually trimmed off major leaves so the flowers wouldn’t be touching and hung up the rest of the plants, with a fan and ventilation of course in both.
What do u guys think?

All the clippings and little buds that were not worth trimming I have sitting out in the cold weather in the darkness so the Trichs will freeze so Its easier to get them off and can make my own little hash or dab balls, or whatever it would be called :slight_smile:

4 Likes

they look great, fantastic harvest :+1:

2 Likes

Thank You

Looks like you’ve got a grow under your belt. Congratulations!

Now. .take what you learned and try to improve next time That’s all you need to keep doing each time.

Love you sharing this with us!

2 Likes

Thanks alot, I enjoy learning and you alls help!

1 Like

Still trying to figure out how to not have all that “grassy hay” smell, any input?

1 Like

That grassy hay smell will go away. What you’re smelling is the chlorophyll degrading. Soon your rich terpene smells will return and even improve through proper curring. :+1:

3 Likes

Is it Tru the longer they sit in jars, the better they get? (I have the boveda 58% rh packs taped to lid of each jar, but temps stay in the 50s where they r stored, no light) is that ok?

3 Likes

Curing the buds after drying will make them better, absolutely. Many of us use Grove Bags. They hold the proper humidity without bovedas. But blue mason jars work great too, and look pretty classy IMO. I cure my buds at least a month, they are great after 2, but the temptation to try your grow is always there, so go ahead and try it. Then you will see first hand what curing does to the grow. Congratulations! Great grow!

3 Likes

My helper and i are completely opposite. I seem to have more self control on the waiting process. While my helper would almost pour gas on a fresh plant and try to inhale the smoke. Its like no matter how much i give him, he burns up his share before the next round is even close to ready. Ive always been the type that once i get down to my last ounce, im basically out of pot. :laughing:

2 Likes