Help please, trimming during flowering or dnt?

2nd week into flowing my auto white windows are in coco 5 gallon pot, I have a led 3 cod light system for 2 ladies. I’ve notice fan leaves blocking some of the light to the buds would you cut them or do they collect light from the leaves to help the bud grow bigger?

1 Like

1 Like

I would only remove leaves that are going bad. You look like your canopy is pretty even.

I don’t worry about the lower buds. Its all about the tops. Now if grow like what I do, I leave it all on till I see a bad leaf then I pluck it. I grow Monster Plants. If I tried to get light to the bottom, i would have no leaves at all and that makes the plant worthless.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll do exactly that. I wasn’t sure during research I got different answers.
Best place to ask is here. I appreciate it alot

1 Like

Plus removing to many leaves means you lose potential for new bud sites.

1 Like

because the plant looks very healthy and naturally grows many excess leaves to compensate for natural damage which your plant is not prone to, if you treat it good… you can remove almost all leaves without problem (my oppinion) but you can also just leave them, you cant go wrong with leaving them. My oppinion is just that in order to optimize you have to remove, if you are fine with good then leave it

2 Likes