Help please! Spots (?) on leaves - first time grower outdoor

Hello guys :smiley:

First-time posting and first-time grower here in need of some advice and active feedback on these 3 beautiful queens!
I have noticed these spots on a couple of leaves a couple of days ago and I kept an eye on them to see if they would spread/enlarge or get worse and after three days, the spots look more or less the same.

Plant 1:

The other 2 plants have the same spots but a lot less
Plant 2:

Plant 3

Hopefully, these additional details might be helpful:
Green Gelato Automatic RQs, today is the first day of the 4th week

• What strain: Green Gelato Automatic RQs
• Method: Soil, Bio Bizz Light Mix
• Vessels: Classic Pots of plastic
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff: NA
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: only nutrient I have added to the soil before planting the seeds is “Easy Boost” slow-release fertilizer that will remain active for 10-12 weeks.
• Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
• Temps; during the day temp varies from 18 degrees celsius to 27/28 and at night is between 18 and 23.
• Humidity; NA
• Ventilation system; Natural
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: NA
• Co2; Yes

Any advice will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Check for pests

1 Like

I checked for pests, couldn’t find any!

Hmm maybe a deficiency then sorry I’m no help

Can’t understand it either…
Thank you anyway!

Let me tag a few people @OGIncognito @MeEasy @Underthestairs @Covertgrower can u guys advise

2 Likes

A few minor blemishes are nothing to worry about. Your plant is doing fine.

5 Likes

Thank you… being the first time loads of questions goes through my mind!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag D … hi @CuriosNewbie welcome to the neighborhood and the only thing I see and say is
what-he-said-look-up

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It’s all been said. Looking good

2 Likes

Thank you for all your replies so far guys! Really appreciate the support! :heart:

3 Likes

Nothing to worry about. Could be a little hot spot from nutrient. Leaves bunched up together when they were beginning to form at the nodes will indent each other. Looking good!

3 Likes

Looks like nothing to worry about could be a flight potassium defiency causing the spots they don’t seem to be getting worse are they?

1 Like

A little update on how is it going… @Dclark intuition was right and I should’ve checked better for pests because in the past 4 days I have noticed these little monsters ( Thrips) wandering around the leaves and steam; I must say they are not many (or at least this is what I’ve seen with the magnifying glass). I applied some water and “neem oil” 2 days ago and I will keep an eye to see the development of this.

As usual, any advice is much appreciated!

Thrips pics:

Bugs spots: (zoom in)

As an overall development, I think is not bad how big their grown, of course, all of them have different sizes but we are the beginning of 6th week today.