Help please she doesn't look healthy to me

She is not looking too good thinking about dumping her and starting over, really can use some good advice its gorilla glue #4 from fast buds

20190506_214225

1 Like

Fill out a support ticket, it’ll help the community know what’s happening with your grow. :+1:

How do I fill out an support ticket

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

Why start over. Looks like it’ll be small but sometimes the runts produce the best bud

1 Like

Dont dump her. As said sometimes the slowest starter is the biggest.

1 Like

I’m no expert. My little runt, a WWA named Peraguine, is now my taller, faster grower!

Indicas especially autos tend to be short, squat and not very tall. They don’t look bad at all.
Might back off the nitrogen levels just a bit. You will be surprised what happens when it progresses.

1 Like

Thanks for all the input guys, I raised the lights a little more and just gave pringles water and kept the 18/6 schedule and it looks like she is trying to bounce back

Hi there,

Why don’t you try some LST? (LOW STRESS TRAINING)

it might help to bush the plant out a bit. Take take the head and turn it to a 90 degree angle. Here are before and after results I got within one week👍…

1 Like