Help please leaves are wrinkled

a few of my seedlings look like this any one know why

seeds are
white widow
zkittles
from ILTGM
soil is a custom blend of worm castings dairy Doo veggie Doo and rice hulls they are 21days old grown under t5 LEDs 17 7

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

@Covertgrower

Wtf?
I don’t remember seeing this on the chart. Cant help you but will be watching to see the answer

My guess is genetic flaw but I’m a total noob at this so I’ll stay tuned

1 Like

Can u do a slurry or get runoff ph and ppms

How much and how often are you watering?
Overwatering and high humidity can cause this.
I find rice hulls dont work nearly as well as perlite to loosen soil. That may be contributing too.

From another website…

CAUSE: OVERWATERING

Overwatering will literally drown your plant’s roots. Excess water will not only rinse most of the beneficial microbes from the medium, a sodden substrate can also become colonised by algae and nasty fungi. Persistent overwatering invariably invites the parasitic Pythium, better known as root rot. Cannabis plants with droopy, claw-like leaves could be trying to tell you they are waterlogged.

Overwatering Cannabis Plants

2 Likes

Thanks for that as I did not know, so if and when I see crinkle up leaves that can be a sign of overwatering. Good to know

So op should let them dry out for a while and watch for change (hopefully for the better)?

Watch how the new growth looks. The damaged leaves probably wont heal.

Got a gorilla glue doin the same. 2 from 10 did this. All others fine. Send pic when I get home. Thought maybe tobacco mosaic disease???

Freaking pot plants, they withstand all the abuse we give them and still they grow

2 Likes

Looks like dry period , small container

Here she is in all her wrinklyness

1 Like

That IS trippy but I wouldn’t worry too much if: The plant is growing/If it keeps a natural “green” color to it/ and no other problems exists…Look sometimes genetics and environment have a lot to do with the early stages of plant growth but often time…Time will cure most ailments…of course it all depends on the “ailments”…

1 Like

My Banana Kush leaves look like that too! I think it may be strain/ genetics related? Who knows?

That always makes me feel dry , is the soil moist or wet ?