Help please! Is my plant going to grow any more

Do u think theses lights or something similar to them will work for now until after this frost grow I’m growing one at a time until I better equipment all the things I need to have a successful grow learn the in an outs I’m not sure how strong theses lights are or how strong they should be thanks

Hey again I been doing some research on my grow tent I purchased I’m very upset it sounds like it’s a mini grow tent no space at all :rage: sounds like only enough space for one plant I hope I don’t have any problems returning it if I do will I still need a ventilation system with it being so small thanks everybody for all the information

1 Like

Yes u would need a vent system. Also if u bought it off amazon and it is amazon prime u are golden easiest returns I’ve done. Now next dont buy that light for the same price u could get a qb 135w respec kit from hlg way better light for the money. Now blurple are deceiving because they say 300w when the actual power draw is 135w but that’s with cooling pans display all that equals ur 135w so really it only puts out about 100w of power if that. I would recomend getting a 2x4 for ur first grow. U could do that with 2 135 w kits for flowering. But to start u off I’d get one veg my plants then add other light when u decide to start to switch to 12/12. I hope this helps u out some u could also get a Mars hydro one off amazon which works https://www.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Hydroponic-Greenhouse-Commercial/dp/B07PDFWLVK/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=mars+hydro+sp-250&qid=1573218792&sprefix=mars+hydro&sr=8-1

2 Likes

Yup 2 rooms and now a 4x4 tent 78 inches tall

1 Like

↑^^^^^^^^^↑. EXACTLY what I said before…lol did you check out the company I told you … horticulture lightning Group …and I recommended 2 - 135 kits… You can’t buy those kits from Amazon. You have to got to their site and purchase… we won’t get into buying the boards off Amazon and building your own… them 135’s are outstanding, especially compared to the blurple u have a pic off… you said you were willing to spend a little more in our conversation… check it out. You like to research…you’d be so ahead of the game by investing in lights your gonna buy within another grow or 2…

2 Likes

Ya I bet… that is a really small tent. It’s kinda hard to fathom with the word tent and rather misleading imo.

2 Likes

The other crappy thing about blurple is that it can be difficult to tell if your plant is sick because they aren’t true color. Plants shouldn’t look purple! That’s just wrong!

2 Likes

Yes I looked them up the only problem can I get them already assembled

1 Like

Yes didn’t realize how small ok guys good morning everybody u guys r great an helpful here’s an updated pic is something wrong still have the spots just water today cause I was thinking she needed water her leaves is kinda Drooping or is this normal

Yes u can get them pre assembled u can buy them on growerslights dot com also but for the money if ur willing I’d just get 1 260w kit

@Killadruid is something wrong with my lil lady :relaxed: Here is a pic it still has the spots I’m not really to concerned about that what’s bothering me is how the leaves are kinda drooping so I watered her today thinking that might be the problem any advice any help would be appreciated thanks

Probably over watered? Droopy is pretty common. Let it dry out a bit, water sparingly in the beginning. Once the plant is putting out the third set if leaves it will get thirsty. Then you need to transplant it and again be sparing with the water. Water mostly I’m a circle around the outside of the container, the helps the root reach a bit and keeps the main rootball from getting soggy.

1 Like

She is just fine… did you put her in fox farm soil? How tall is she and how high do you have her light and what kind?

1 Like

Have u sprayed anything or splashed the leaves at all

Ok thanks it was really dry that’s why I watered it today when do I start adding nutrition to the water?

@killaruid No not at all somebody said it’s from water drops but I didn’t get anything on it an I don’t spray the leaves so I’m not sure what’s going on

1 Like

It should be fine. There aren’t any spots on your new growth which is where you want to watch. The spots on the older leaves won’t go away.

1 Like

@LoCoRock not sure how tall she is she is in foxfarm happy frog soil rite now the lil I had left in the bag from the last grow I germinated her in jiffy peat pellets Than I put that in a clear cup with ff some body suggest to put a darker cup or something under that something about the roots haven’t been out to make any runs yet so I wrapped a blanket cloth around the cup I don’t see any roots is it because it’s still small? Here’s another pic of how tall as far as lighting not very good it’s just under this this is what I used for last grow to to start off this is what my brother use for his idk why his is doing so well an he really isn’t a help he just learning too you guys are my to go guys I really appreciate everybody the lights r similar to this but not this not this one image

Well if you plan on getting buds of any quality those lights are not gonna deliver.

Yeah I’m ordering some in a couple days just trying to decide what kind I’m thinking on the ones everybody recommend on here an checking into returning the tent for a bigger one

1 Like