Help please! Is my plant going to grow any more

I tried to @ him so confused so I just posted a question I’m learning I’ll get the hang of this hopefully sooner than later :pensive::joy:

1 Like

Posting non affiliated matter, inappropriate language (not so much that one really), being an absolute dick to ppl, continuously being flagged… stuff that’s just uncalled for. If you can’t be a contributing, civilized person then hit the road. No need for ppl that just like to piss ya off and argue!!

2 Likes

Yep. Got him again :joy:

2 Likes

You can keep your questions in here. You don’t have to start a new subject. You absolutely can, no big deal but you got a good little thread going and ppl will come to you if called. Just like purp did just now…^^^^^

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Fano got hit again? Wowza…he wasn’t back long.

@bellabstar here ya go so you can see what to do.

3 Likes

Thanks again so am I’m looking for lights like this it’s all so confused I just want it to be successful this time an I’m really excited about learning this whole process image

Thanks! Got it

@dbrn32 I have a 24x24x36 visosun grow tent need help with lighting I would like to use led lights for energy cost what are some recommendations I would like good lights but not really Expensive ones thanks again

1 Like

@bellabstar As soon as you can get a taller grow tent, the better off you will be. As 36” tall means you will have to a SOG or Scrog. My plants have always gotten taller than 36”. I just let them grow with no interference from me.

Now my new babies are going into a Scrog system. I have a 4x4x80” grow tent and my GSC still managed to grow taller than 60”.

They make a 36" tent? That has got to be a mistake!!!

@LoCoRock Read above my post he says he has a 24”x24”x36” Vivosun Grow Tent. You made me look again and no, I haven’t been smoking today.

Wow Thanks to know I assumed I was doing pretty good with that lol I know it’s small I just thought it was talk enough looked talk from picture :woman_facepalming:t4: I had to look up my order to take a double look to make sure cause you guys are so knowledgeable about everything on here

You will want to upgrade to a tent at least 60” tall. There is strains that can grow taller than 78” indoors with the right conditions.

With a 36” tall tent, it don’t give you much space. Say your plant is 30” tall. I think I was told you want a minimum 12 to 18” between the light and the top of the plant.

My GSC was a couple of inches from touching my lights at the very top of my 80” tall tent. She had to be bent over for that clearance.

1 Like

Wowzer. What a crock… why would they sell a 3’ tall tent man… that sucks! LoL is it in a pot - there goes a foot, hang your light - another foot… man
Hopefully you can return that. You’d have to be hydro with a flow pan to make that work… LoL. Ya @bellabstar - you have to get a 72" so you can walk in it atleast…
Ask some of the guys that do tents and see what they say. I think @Killadruid knows about tents… are probably the same price, just shop better!!!

1 Like

Ok thanks I will be returning it it will be delivered tomorrow I guess I’m just over excited it looked tall from the picture better do my math next time to be honest with you guys I really didn’t think the tent made a big difference I thought the lights an nutrition was what is important if I’m not able to return it any suggestions Amazon gives me so many problems I order happy frog soil from them never received it kept re-ordering it to make sure it wasn’t a problem with my billing information still never received it for some reason just wouldn’t ship it out even after numerous calls to customer service took me 3 times ordering the cal-mag to finally receive it and my account credited

1 Like

I dunno. I never grow mine over 2.5 feet… countin the pot. But u will need more expensive lighting and good training. Techniques (ie training/supercropping, topping/fimming, scrog net)

1 Like

I do Grow Big Plants and that’s all I ever knew till I joined. Sure I heard of things like SOG and Scrog before I joined. I never really researched those two till after I joined. Since I didn’t know what I was doing my plants generally go from 39” till past 60”.

1 Like

Sorry Idk know what sog/scrog please explain thanks

1 Like

Sog is a sea of green basically a bunch of little plants. A scrog is a screen of green which is a couple plants weaved thru a netting to fill your space here is a scrog

3 Likes

You don’t have to have a tent - I just have a grow room in my shed… that is one of killa’s rooms right there.

2 Likes