Help please interveinal browning

I have some leaf tip curl and a bit of interveinal browning / rusting what can this be? same on 2 of 3 plants. Oh also there is some serations curling in. @Bulldognuts @QueenCityB @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

1 Like

Pics would be a great help

2 Likes

Im pulling plants for water in a few mins. If i take now you wont see anything.Will post soon @Spiney_norman. Can you tell me what you know about cal mag dif. Im hitting 3rd week of flower on saturday how much cal mag suppliment should i be giving? 2.5-0-0 is the ratio

Calcium mabe?

Are you using a specific brand cal mag? Do they have a chart or directions on the bottle? It is usually safe to start with 1/2 strength. That’s actually how I feel about most all bottled nutes. 1/2 of what is suggested is usually safe to start with.

Ive been using it since almost the begining. Was told to gradually increase after starting flowering and i did but im only using half of dose recomended. it is a generic hydro store brand called Ozzy hydroponics Calcium Magnesium 2.5-0-0 biocatylist fortified with iorn suppliment @QueenCityB

1 Like

Sounds like you have that in order, I’ll wait to see some pics like @Spiney_norman suggested. Maybe one of us will recognize something that we have been through.

1 Like

Here they are @QueenCityB @Spiney_norman

1 Like

Hey @Skydiver , have you seen this leaf problem before?

Do i need to ph spring water when flushing or feeding just water? Pro mix hp with gh flora 3 part

1 Like

In a nut shell. Yes. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

ok kool glad i didnt skip it @Oldguy

1 Like

Hi @Bulldognuts have you seen leaf problems like this before?

1 Like

Have you been taking ph and ppm out readings. If so how is your ph out readings look.

ppm i dont have yet amazon screwed up. ph in is around 6 and the same goin out. I dont chech runoff all the time @Bulldognuts

I forget, are you in soil or coco.

Pro mix hp with extra perlite

1 Like

OK, promix is PHed similar to coco right. I don’t think it’s a nutrient deficiency or burn. Are you using cal-mag.

Looks like pH issues. Runoff pH could help dx

2 Likes

not cal mag exactly but an iorn fortified calcium magnesium supplement. A generic brand from hydro store up the street.2.5-0-0. you can find it on ozzyhydroponics.com.