Help please idk what's wrong

Something is wrong i watered yesterday now they look awful what’s going wrong?

How much did you water. They may just be a little water logged

Here ya go. Copy and paste this into a post and fill in the answers for people to help you more. And be patient it’s late at night for most people.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA?

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix?

Indoor or Outdoor?

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night?

Humidity; Day, Night?

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Co2; Yes, No ?

Green crack power plant and white widow grown directly in fox farm ocean Forrest I have a small humidifier I keep around 55% I have a carbon filter but every time I use it it pulls my humidity out. I feed with nutes I mix up a gallon and divide it amongst the three plants I think my 1500W LED light isn’t drying up the water like it should I’m gonna go buy a heat lamp today.

Well for starters that 1500 watt light isn’t actually 1500 watts. If you tell me make and model I can tell you what it actually is.

As for not drying out I think raising the pots up off the ground some would help. A few people here use cookie cooling racks or anything that will allow drainage and air underneath. But I think @Familyman is probably right. Let them dry out for now. I’m sure the pros will be along in the morning to give better advice. And they won’t die overnight so take a breath and relax.

1 Like

With that soil & those young plants, you shouldn’t need to feed for several weeks.

I waited till they were a month old to use nutes

@blackthumbbetty is on point most have found that you don’t need to feed until flower using ffof
How much water did you give them And are those are 5 gallon pots

Are you checking your ph?

1 Like

i know others have said overwater, but that soil looks dry to me

3 Likes

also it could be transplant shock. were they sowed directly to this soil or were they transplanted? if so, when? have you considered a root stimulator?

1 Like

Yes, but were they actually hungry when you fed them? When the first tiny leaves, the cotyledons, yellow & die, that means your plant needs humans to step in & start adding nutes.

I’m using nutes maybe I’m not giving them enough they are a month and a half old I mix a gallon up and feed all three plants with that one gallon I just fed yesterday and they look worse I’m going to buy a heat lamp today i think my LED light isn’t drying the water up.

Don’t assume you need to add more nutes - I made that mistake and made it worse, it could be too many nutes, it could be overwatering (or underwatering), or Ph, or combination. The soil looks parched, but tough to tell. Fill out the support ticket and the good folks here will get you on the path - they got me on mine. Good luck!

If your in ffof I am currently using it and that looks bone dry if you just watered yesterday I’ll bet you watered to little and to faroutside your root zone and your plant didn’t even get any of it I agree with @basementstealth how long have you been in those pots if you just transplanted you need to be watering the roots they have not taken yet and aren’t traveling through media yet

1 Like

I planted directly into these 7 gallon pots I’m gonna go back to watering the roots with a mister and stop nutes because the problem didn’t start until I started using nutes.

bought a 250W heat lamp to help dry up the water and hopefully provide more light

Do you have a thermometer to see highs and lows?

No heat lights have no benefit if there halogens im assuming (floods) give just water and a healthy amount at that ur should lilooks crispy dry man

they are hungry. this problem may have started after nutes because their roots started developing and needing more water. as she develops she will need more and more wated