Help please. I am freaking out

@joegrows sorry you’re feeling overwhelmed, as most have already stated ilgm are and always will be a stand up company.

Ive never had any issues and all the people I know who have been thru the same process will say the same. Good seeds, good genetics, and a fun active forum you can flip thru and entertain yourself with until you hear word back of your inquiry.

I operate a small local company in my area and for one know that how we treat our customers means the most! Better experiences when they are at their feeling at their worst can bring out the best in a great company! How they treat you can mean the world for a long lasting relationships and further growth from word of mouth.

May I ask how’s the rest of your operation going? Are you ready to sow seed to soil or are you still doing the labor intensive part of the job?

Sincerely,
Your fellow forum member

2 Likes

I have an outdoor grow in the Rocky Mountains. Not a lot of labor intensive work to be done this year…thank goodness!

2 Likes

Keep them critters off the crops :grin:

2 Likes

Its not unusual for it to take 3 weeks. You wouldn’t want to use the one I have before joining here. You can’t see any shipping till it lands in NYC. This up to almost 1 1/2 weeks after it has shipped.

No doubt. I cover the base of the plants with perlite and release swarms of lady bugs and praying mantis throughout the season. They do a good job of keeping things clean and pest free. And my dogs keep the deer off the crops!

3 Likes

I love other people who grow all natural! I’ve even got my wife into releasing lady bugs inside the house.

First time I released 1500 she freaked

1 Like

@joegrows,
I hope you’ve realized by now this is a great company. They stand behind their products completely and honor any promises. They are expanding their seed options also.

I have had a few orders from them. All my experiences have been top notch. From :100:%germination rates to replacements.
And the genetics are great.

1 Like

@joegrows

Have you thought about bringing the op inside? If I have the option I’m not growing anything outside… getting old and soft around the edges and mid section for that matter…

Start up is a little pricey depending on the route you go with lighting but not dealing with Mother Nature is fantastic… only so many rain storms you can run thru to fix the tarps and secure the fastens on your plants and planters to help the wind from blowing them over…

Ha! The first time I released a big batch of lady bugs was inside a 5x7 shed that I was growing in. You can imagine how freaky that was. I had them in my hair, in my clothes…pretty much everywhere.

2 Likes

I have grown indoors before. I’ve used Halides, LEDs, and CMH lights, but I could never get it to work quite as well as real sunlight.

Last year (outdoor grow), I grew Pineapple Express, Diesel #1, and Cookies Kush. All three grew over 6 feet tall, and I got around two pounds from each plant. 97oz total dried weight. I was never able to get anything like that from my indoor grows.

1 Like

Everybody here says ILGM is awesome. I hope that when it’s all said and done, I will feel that way too. But right now, I’m reading all these reviews where people talk about getting their seeds in less than a week, and how awesome and caring ILGM is; however, I’m looking at my order, which is on day 10, and it hasn’t even been processed yet.

On 2/10/2020, ILGM sent me an email saying,
“My team is busy preparing your order, and you should receive a shipping confirmation soon.”

Then on 2/18/2020, I received this email:
“You’ve probably received your order by now and are ready to start.”

So, clearly my order is not going as smoothly as everyone else’s experience has been. And I reserve the right to be upset about paying a premium price for subpar service.

1 Like

Chill out remember Monday was a holiday day 2/17/20 post office is closed and Sunday 2/16/20 your not being ripped off you will get your order!!

1 Like

When I receive a confirmation that my order has actually been shipped, that will be the first step in earning my trust.

Does that seem fair enough?

2 Likes

@joegrows as a guy who sets up automated emails, that email on the 2/18th sounds like the standard follow up to the order email. Maybe they fire it a little too early. I do remember feeling the same way the first time I dropped a chunk of money with ILGM. I had been burned at other banks, inferior genetics, bad germ rate, no delivery no answer to email. I think many of us have a horror story.
Thing is I never heard of a reasonable resolution not being able to be reached with ILGM.
When do you plan to drop the seeds? Might be a few weeks early to start for outdoors even if you had them in hand.

1 Like

A lot depends on what type of payment you used. Never had an issue with ILGM. Patience is a virtue and you will be rewarded in the end. You can always check your order status through the website.First time I ordered used check by bank and it took about 12 days to deliver. Hang in there!

I do hope you will report on the arrival of seeds and follow up with a wicked grow journal.

What did you order?

1 Like

If I get quality seeds from ILGM, I’ll join the cult. And I will let everyone know that all is right with the world.

You know what? I like the idea of sharing my grow this year. Thanks for the suggestion!

What did I order? This year, I’m going old school. Purple Haze, Maui Wowie, and California Dream.

5 Likes

That Purple Haze is an awesome cultivar. One of the most potent strains I’ve grown and is upbeat and not a heavy couchlock.

I like to start them early indoors and let them put on some weight before I move them outside after Mother’s Day. It helps yield a bigger, healthier harvest at the end of the season.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to add Maui Wowie to my list. I just added blueberry cbd, chocolope, and strawberry kush on my order Valentine’s day.