Help please guys

Yup my bad

1 Like

@MrPeat my portable ac connects to a window vents outside for ac and dry mode. Dry mode venting out blows cold air. Now if the room is at say 68° i can run it on dry mode with the vent tube blowing warm air with the cold air and it stay within 2 degrees of the starting temp. Does that make sense how i explained it. Not venting outside blows warm air to mix with the cold that naturally blows out to keep a regulated temp while drying i guess. If i run it venting outside the room gets super cold like no setting a temp in dry mode its nuts but i can keep a pretty well regulated temp within margins

Were you venting the exhaust from the unit? Seems a bit messed up to be running an ac and have it heat up the house. Unless ot was a swamp cooler, swamp coolers are different then regular AC. Can you expand on this, I’m curious?

Thanks mark I have just purchased a personal air cooler too so hopefully that will help.

Same here, I run my wall unit on DH and Ac mode about 50/50. The dry mode definitely keeps a solid cool temp in my garage around 66-78. :love_you_gesture:

HELL YEAH I solved my temperature issue

1 Like

Right on Bro, that’s a relief. Conditioning is also a constant choir for me :love_you_gesture:

Would advise the little personal air conditioning unit from Amazon it’s called komiking just fill it with ice cold water every 6 to 10 hours depending on what setting u use it on

Tried those and no bueno for me. Southern heat and humidity and I leave for work at 05:30 and come home around 6:30-7:30. I have a portable 5000 btu piped into my grow closet and a 8000 in my garage. Gotta bump that up to a 12000…. Gotta save a few paychecks first :love_you_gesture:

Damn bro.

1 Like

I had the same issue in my tent.
I have my tent in a bedroom that is 12 x 14
My temperature in the tent was 87-92* F everyday.
So I bought this 8,000 btu ac unit and I hooked up the exhaust tube to my window to exhaust hot air and keep my temperature on the ac unit at 76*F and did the trick.
If you control your lung room you control your grow room.

1 Like

Very similar to the one I have, works great on dehumidify as well.

Yes seems to be holding both temp and humidity so very happy but I think the plant may have a disease the first set of leaves fanned but have yellow blotchy spots and gains running threw the leaves😡

1 Like

Could you have accidentally spilled water or nutes on the leaves during feeding? Post a pic without the blurple light, plenty of experienced growers here to help :love_you_gesture:

Does she look healthy or should I be worried

Looks healthy, the brighter green in the middle is new growth. I did notice a little discoloration on the one fan leaf but that’s generic verigation and you can clip those leaves when the time is right :love_you_gesture: looking good Bro

1 Like

Thanks bro

Hope you have a bigger/better pot to transplant into.

1 Like

Yes a five gallon bucket with holes already drilled ready

2 Likes

This personal Aircon unit was putting my humidity in to the high 90s since new tent arrived and the new smaller fan it seems to be holding better