Help Please-First Grow

I started in March and I still do not have any buds. I am growing inside in pots and they are under the lights for 15-18 hours, how ever I not seeing any buds. They are flowering but nothing else. My seeds are Girl Scout and Gelato. Can someone help me? This is my first grow.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM you’ll need more light, but if you’re okay with an okay harvest I’m okay.
It’s seems like a photoperiod plant, so you’ll
Need to give it complete darkness for 12 hours continuously for it to flower and continue to flower. So 12/12 light schedule.
If you have any questions @Myfriendis410 and @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @Bulldognuts is all around to give a helping hand also.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Covertgrower. I’m around if needed. :+1::+1::+1:

When you put a Photoperiod plant on 12/12 is when they will flower. Me…I grow 12/12 start to finish. I do this both for Autos and Photos. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the help. So I need to put then in a closet say for 12 hours then back in the light for 12 hours. They seem to be growing just no buds yet. I wasn’t sure if I need to buy a grow tent.

1 Like

If you are serious about growing bud, an investment in some equipment (tent, proper grow light, timer, exhaust fan, circulation fans, etc…) goes a long way to get you there. You’ll get out of it, what you put into it.

Also an investment in knowledge goes even further, you got some reading and research to do.

1 Like