Help plant worrie

Continuing the discussion from Plant troubles please help:

From what I read and seen in your other post most if not all of your questions where answered along with solutions. They won’t heal as fast as they go bad. Just have to do what the pros suggested and be patient.

1 Like

thanks jbum mind at rest i will lis to the pros then just one more they said feed water fedd water
so i fed last night should i water tonight with cal mag and ph 5.8 or leave till tomorrow and do the water what would u sugest

thanks jbum mind at rest i will lis to the pros then just one more they said feed water fedd water
so i fed last night should i water tonight with cal mag and ph 5.8 or leave till tomorrow and do the water what would u sugest

I normally wait till the pot feels a bit light. If you watered yesterday they are probably still pretty wet. To much water will cause them to suffocate. So to answer your question no do not water today wait until tomorrow with proper PH and Cal/Mag. I’m definitely not a pro here just trying to offer what I do.

1 Like

Your plants are damaged, you need to accept this fact and the time it takes to heal, they’ll never be what they could have been had they not been damaged, consider them salvage at this point and look forward to your next grow and so on, it takes time to get it right and know what you’re doing, but once you do get it right you’ll be able to duplicate the results over and over again, just like printing money!

2 Likes

That what am going to do nothing I can do just hope for best but I have never had a problem like this b4 so I have learnt now thanks man

1 Like

@lastgasp2, Sudden surprises out of nowhere can be from a measurement mistake, meter reading mistake, or something out of the ordinary, It could even be a tobacco virus/disease or microscopic parasitic mite invasion.

Ya just have to figure out what it is (if it persists) or what it was to avoid doing it again.

I’m always improving myself in the regimental ways I do things, for example, just recently I decided to color code my pumps and feeders with colored hot melt glue, putting rings of colored glue around my power cord plugs, pump outlets and every feeder hose, all to take the guesswork out of which pump failed, which formula it’s pumping and which return should it drain to. Tracing black 3/16" hose back to the reservoir and then back to the timers and guessing which is which in a maze of hoses and cords is an unnecessary daunting task. Eliminate any confusion and you cut down on time and mistakes.

1 Like

thank ive just been to check now and i cant belive it there all up and going green again its mad i think what they said its under watering so am gonna feed water feed water i think this might solve it this is in 24 hours of doing so am happy man they looking good already thanks people

1 Like

And it’s an AWESOME setup you’ve got: the envy of every hydro grower here haha.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 I’m a penny pinching pathological Cheapskate! I keep everything in house, I outsource nothing! I do everything myself from 160’ft below ground where my well pump is to the tip’tee top of my chimney and everything between! Right now I’m in the middle of pulling and rebuilding my transmission 4X4 and a real tight fit SOB! I don’t know how non slaves can afford it? Pay people to do things? How will I afford to eat? They must get paid ALLOT!

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I am a master woodworker so much of our furniture is handmade. I reload. Grow cannabis. I make our own bread: typically sourdough and cook 50% of our meals. We rarely eat out. I do my own fluids maintenance on our vehicles but beyond replacing glow plugs in the Duramax I take it in. Too old for that crap any more haha. Besides: setting the gears in the tranny can be a PITA haha. Let’s see: I bathe and groom our two cocker spaniels too.

BUT I PAY A YARD SERVICE TO COME CUT THE LAWN!!! Hate that shit.

I cut my dogs, clean their glands (nasty) cut their nails, clean teeth, pull their teeth when they’re old, and put them down when the time comes. Annual vet costs $0.00 (licensing and rabies shots not withstanding).

Wood work? I did all the finish woodwork and trim in my house from rough cut oak, planing, ripping, shaping, and sanding every board foot, not to mention several coats of urethane for easy maintenance and cleanup!
I just finished mowing the lawn! Ha ha!

1 Like

I microwave my own burritos and the wife’s teaching me to tie my own shows next week!

Just sayn…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I don’t do windows either haha.

Those are mad skills haha.

3 Likes

Funny how age makes you less willing to do things you used to consider fun.
I used to look forward to laying under my cars swearing and skinning knuckles. Now oil changes are about all
I willingly do, except on the newest one. I just drop it off at the stealership and fork over the dough.

3 Likes

The LAST project I did was install a 52 gallon tank OEM location. I needed to use the lift on base and you had to be active duty so I had the 3 Star General in charge come over and help me install it. We both STILL have scars on our heads from hitting that effing pumpkin!

1 Like

hello mate who are the best pros on here just so i know for the future

There are a lot! Lol I would ask for help from the ones that have been helping you already. That way they know what’s going on already.

cheers mate ive forgot who they were haha sorry one more thing in your openion i done my feed monday and the pots still heavy should i still run the ph water and cal mag threw them or wait for a bit longer dont want to drown them