Help! Plant wilting FAST

This is what i did to every bucket
I even counted the number of holes to have the ssme amount on every bucket

Looks like it should be plenty. Man, I’m sorry that happened. :sob:

1 Like

How do i check the roots?
I can check tonight when lights on again…
I think i can only check the top ones without having to take out the plant…
Yeah, it sucks so bad man…
We had high hopes on her because she was the only survivor of 3 seeds (i ALSO DROWNED THE OTHER 2 when they were little seedlings)

But i still have 3 clones looking good… Just waiting while i move out of here in a couple months to a new place…
Guess I’ll have to wait to try the Nebula II :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

All the indica dominant seem very happy though… I’ll try to finish those more carefully…
It is still my first grow and a lot was left to chance here, but i for sure won’t forget to be more careful about watering my plants in the future!
As long as i learn something, it’s worth it.
I would not learn a lot if everything goes perfectly because of good luck anyway…

Just like you’re about to transplant her, but just slide the bucket off a little and see if the roots are winding around a lot. Worst case, you hurt a few roots.

1 Like

I took her out of the tent today…
She smells like she’s drying, but the soil still holds a lot of water…
Maybe a very tight rootball…

1 Like

Im thinking on cutting branches and start drying her flowers, but ill leave her next to the window for today…

1 Like

So strange. Did you get a look at the roots?

Ok, this is what’s left from her right now…
I practiced manicuring her, and im thinking giving her a smoke test in a few days

1 Like

To me, it seems to have gotten more amber after a week of leaving her alone in the balcony…
She was at about the 6th week of flower, so im not expecting potency, but let’s see

1 Like

How did she turn out?

2 Likes

She died, i let her dry, harvested for practice, and ended up with some good smooth smoke, but she wasn’t near mature enough for any high…
Nice smell and taste, zero power at that point.
I have 3 clones from her that im planning on flowering as soon as i move to a new place…

1 Like

I was watering once a week during flower.

2 Likes

That’s how i do it now, just once a week…
Still planning on getting smart/air pots and an adjustable dehumidifier next, i didn’t liked the buckets for peace of mind

2 Likes

I water mostly on a daily basis. Only reason why is that the room is so hot that the water evaporates pretty fast. Sometimes I do skip a day here and there. My plant does really well on what I do.

2 Likes

I live in a wet environment right now, lots of dense vegetation around the house, but im moving somewhere more open and i guess dryer…
I drowned 3 plants, and im harvesting early because i got some bud rot on a couple of colas, and while it was a few weeks ago and nothing new happened, im still paranoid about it, and the plants look almost ready…
Ill check trichomes tonight and see

2 Likes

@DMD I live 22 miles from the Gulf. Humidity isn’t even the word for plus temps with real feel added in can hit past 130 degrees in the summer. We have 11 months of Summer, no Fall and the last month is Spring and Winter combined.

2 Likes

I like my airpots. Easy to clean reuseable even stand up to uv outside if your so inclined.

2 Likes

We are starting the rain season, which goes from September to December usually, the rest of the year is pretty dry, but almost never over 30°C…
The whole year is between 15 and 25 °c on average, but humidity is sometimes crazy in parts of the valley

2 Likes