Help plant is looking droopy!

it gave me these calibration packs with the ph meter but you have to have your water at a certain temp but i don’t have any way of telling my water temp so i don’t know if that would have something to do with the calibration. @Matthew420

Yeah, I tossed those packs and bought a bottle of 7-ph solution. Are you using PH up and down to adjust then re-checking? @Paranorman brought up a good question above.

Get as close as you can to the temperature an mix it up and calibrate meter according to its directions

Your issues are very likely pH related, calibrate it, adjust your waters pH and that issue will very likely clear up …Best of luck!

2 Likes

Yea I recalibrated it and got it dialed in now so I’ve fixed the problem I like your new profile pic @Paranorman congrats

1 Like

Also with general hydroponics ph up and down kit @Paranorman

Thank you! … good product, let us know if there’s any change either way ( might take a few days ), don’t over water it and let us know!

1 Like

Went out of town till tomorrow got a buddy to watch them told him to just watch and let it kinda dry out before misting it again @Paranorman we’ll see how that goes I’ll be sure to let y’all know