Help plant is looking droopy!

My plants veins look yellow! Please help

@Majiktoker @bob31 @Matthew420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hawkeye_diesel @garrigan62

Can get a picture in natural light?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Hope this helps its in my closet so hard to get good light with the little bulb I have

Strain: Blueberry Auto flower

Soil in pots: (3 gallon) FFOF but i have Fox Farm warrior seed soil as a top layer

System type? in my closet in a grow tent

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Haven’t taken a runoff yet

What is strength of nutrient mix? Haven’t used nutes yet

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor ( 36"x20"x60") grow tent

Light system, size? 2 Mars Hydro 300

Temps; Day, Night: Day 79, Night high 60’s

Humidity; Day, Night: Day 32%, Night 33%

Ventilation system; Yes, I got a 190 CFM fan hooked up to 4" carbon filter(vented into attic) and i have an 100 CFM fan booster for intake

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Central, not at the moment but am getting one soon, N/A

Co2; Yes, No: N/A

@Hawkeye_diesel

That pot looks really wet. How much have you been watering it and when was the last time?
@Majiktoker What would you say brother?

i gave her a little water yesterday and i just mist her with a spray bottle every now and then @Hawkeye_diesel

For seedlings you want the soil to be moist, not too wet and not dry. A happy medium of between

so i just need to let her dry out some before i mist her again

Do you now your PH, not talking runoff but what you actually water with?

2 Likes

I have it between 6.0 and 6.5 on the ph testing liquid chart i also have and electronic ph meter but i don’t think its fully calibrated. I need to get some calibration liquid.

I should of been more specific, what @Matthew420 asked. Thanks matt

1 Like

For soil you want to be 6.5 - 6.6.

At 6.0 you are clipping some nutrient intake.

2 Likes

I think i just over watered because i have 2 more seedlings of bag seed growing in solo cups and they have been doing just fine the only thing I have done different to them is that little watering i gave the one with problems.

Alright, that’s probably part of the issue the other is what Matthew420 said, the ph needs be be in those ranges

i’ll order some calibration liquid off amazon, I have been using those drops its just hard to get it where i exactly want it because i cant tell a big difference between 6.0 and 6.5 on the liquid chart. @Matthew420

I hear you there. The drops are a little tougher but I’m glad to see you’re using them in the meantime. At least you know you’re “close” but right on would be better, as you know :slight_smile:

The solution will be helpful for sure. Sometimes they’re off right out of the box.

1 Like

I use a digital ph meter as well as the ph testing solution for a double check

How are you adjusting the pH ?

1 Like