Help plant is dropping leaves

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! my first thoughts plant could use some water. If possible fill out ILGM support ticket will help Growers to give more feedback.

6 Likes

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

2 Likes

@AnLOSS welcome to the community!! She looks really thristy. If you post more information we may be able to help more

2 Likes

yes give it water!

2 Likes

Agree with the others, looks like it needs some water. Welcome to our community of growers who are here to answer what questions you may have. No such thing as a dumb question. happy growing :bat: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid it will drowned if it gets eny more, How much an how often should I be watering? I do once a day.

1 Like

How much have u been watering it daily? Also what size pot is it in? That might be the issue too. Pot cutting off growth due to being too small