Help one seedling seems to be deteriorating

So I’m about 7 days out of the ground and the pants look good except one has a deficiency of some sort and could use the help and knowledge from you guys I’ve read a lot on here and bunch of good tips and would like a few on my problem…first time grower btw thanks in advance !!

5 Likes

Btw this picture was taken 2 days ago

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I believe @Borderryan22 had a similar issue with a Mowie Wowie just this past week. After seeing the results with his plant I say let it run don’t change your regiment. His corrected itself yours may very well also. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: best of luck fellow cultivator.

3 Likes

Thanks man I was going to let it do it’s thing regardless but thanks for the reassurance brotha !!

You are more than welcome growmie!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: the forum is where you’ll find some of the best indoor/outdoor growers worldwide. Great people great knowledge. Best of luck
:deciduous_tree::fire::dash::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Those babies will survive

2 Likes

Ya i got a Maui Wowie whos first 2 sets of leaves looked like that, but 10x worse. It’s like they are themselves, but the next sets coming out look good.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community btw! They’ll get more established and snap out of it.

3 Likes

Just a little leaf variegation Growmie and she’ll grow out of it :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

welcome to the community and welcome to growing. looking good so far! My only advice since im to new to growing myself to really have any experience is not not get discouraged and dont give up. I completely killed my first 2 rounds of seedlings. Just keep at it follow the advice you get here and it will happen. Also be happy with the results of your first grows. You will see some really impressive plants and buds on here just remember that lot of really seasoned veterans here. I hope you buds are fat and frosty

4 Likes

Right on thanks my guy, going to just keep going with the regime then :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sweet ! thought maybe it was root rot or some other deficiency since I’m not sure what any of it looks like but I appreciate all the reassurance :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I have been reading a lot on this forum and the whole community is just very helpful and nobody seems to hide any sort of info it’s awesome !!

3 Likes

No worries, it’s fairly common :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just a little 3 day update but was wondering if you guys think I should keep her or let her go she doesn’t seem to be producing her second set of leaves like the rest. As always, thanks for the input !! @Borderryan22 @Fatz1973 @Meloco1980 @OGIncognito @SilvaBack203

1 Like

She does look awkward in comparison. I’d say run it. Unless you have another seedling ready to go into her spot I’d run her with the others you don’t have much to lose and she may just surprise you. You may look at test your DLI it looks like you may be able to drop your light a couple of inches to slow that stretch. I’m sure the others will be in throughout the day to comment and give advice. Thank you for the tag in friend. I hope she turns into a show plant. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: agree. @Gmoney31 . I never toss one unless it dies on me or can affect the others.

5 Likes

My fxxxed off Maui Wowie is popping back wonderfully! Unless you’re on some kind of restrictions like time or space or something like that, it’s growers choice.

This is the Maui Wowie yesterday morning. Yours doesn’t look anything near as bad and trust me, about 5 days ago she looked a helluva lot worse…

4 Likes

Yea the stretch started awhile back I didn’t pay attention to the height on my light it was actually alot worse but I added more soil to the cups to give a bit more sturdiness and had the fan blowing on them so I think the stems will be fine but I did realize it at first thanks for the tips though brotha :call_me_hand:

2 Likes