![20220819_180147|375x500](upload://4JG1CdmR8OOlXtuBATjJprFhujn.jpegthis is my 1st grow, i ordered super skunk feminized seeds. I planted my seeds in late may, every thing was going great, then started to notice they were unhealthy looking, i had white bugs on my roots, i used neem oil, and have continued to use neem oil. But my plants still aren’t in great shape, its almost September and there still not really starting to bud yet. Any advice??? Thanks
Welcome to the absolute coolest cannabis forum on the whole internet!! You’ll find tons of great help here!!
The severe purple stems concern me…
You’ll want to fill out a support ticket with some info here. I’m sure someone will be along to copy/paste. I dont have it handy currently.
Will help us determine what’s up
- Otigin of seeds?.. ILGM.com
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?(feminized)
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? …(Well water)
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain…(soil)
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used…(meracle gro)
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing? (New)
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
I agree with panda, an associate has a run of superskunk but it’s none are as extreme as your example. I’m very curious to see what is going on there…if it’s a problem developing or a different phenotype than what I’ve seen
I suspect its a deficiency… most likely calcium in my limited experience.
However could also be ph, light intensity… a few things.
Hence the need for support ticket
I totally agree ours have striping but that’s it which seems pretty normal in quite a few different strains, but theirs looks like something different
Agreed, the second picture the far left branch is 100% purp all the way up
So, not everything is filled out.
I notice you mention you’re using miracle grow as nutes. No bueno for when it flowers. You’ll need to severely cut back on nitrogen.
How old are they?
You’re also growing outdoors so i may not be of much help
Do you test ph at all? Dechlorinate your water?
yeah Miracle-Girl is no good at all shouldn’t happen using it It causes a lot of problems most of the time some people can use it with no problem but I would stay away from it and if you’re using well water I would test the pH of it and I also would test a pH of the soil that might be a problem especially with the insect damage to the roots it might all be causing it
My seeds sprouted in may, no i haven’t tested the ph at all but i just ordered a ph tester on Amazon. What could i do to give them more calcium?. And thanks for you help
Calmag. 2.5-5ml per gallon with every watering.