HELP - NOT A DRILL (i dont think)

Get some jiffy pellets they are straight peat so work fine with hydro ph levels

and yes you shouldn’t have started seeds until you had everything to start with

Some of the uncased now naked tap roots have little yellow leaves man :cry: its depressing… ah well! learnt a good lesson today. Thank you all for your input, great ideas and speedy timing. I freaked when seeing those little leaves all yellow and obviously in need of light is all, my bad G’s - peace

1 Like

Unfortunately the only way we learn is through experience. As you do get more into the grow, things get easier but also harder in many ways because you are looking at the plant in a different stage of life. I started keeping a separate journal on my computer of mistakes that I have made in my grows and believe me it is LONG ! I refer to the list a lot. lol pH is at the top of my list.

When you get more experience, your confidence will grow and before long the questions will be answered by you (or referring to your list). Don’t let problems freak you out. Work the problem as far as your knowledge goes and then seek help. I love to research stuff so that helps me a lot. Confidence comes with experience! These cannabis plants can take some serious abuse and still give you some great smoke.

The great thing about this site is that someone is on it almost 24 hours a day. I have asked questions in the middle of the night and get an answer in less than five minutes. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Outta likes again :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:.

Sometimes less!

2 Likes

Sleep is overrated.

1 Like

plenty of time to sleep… when your dead.

Sleep must be over rated, I rarely get any !

1 Like

@McLovin777 @Hawkeye_diesel Come on, kiddies, it’s time to cyber kiss and make up.

with cyber tongue?

you cheeky girl mrs Paterson!

1 Like