Help! Newbie Grow Closet!

I thought this also. Remove the packing pic please. Just courtesy

3 Likes

So sorry, I had no idea this place had anything to do with breeders/breeding. I am completely new here and new in general. I took the pic down. I mean no disrespect at all and I apologize. Thanks for letting me know.

6 Likes

10 days into flowering. And… I finally got her forever home finished. Check her out everyone!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hi @Illinois. The top of your plant looks awfully close to the light, no? Is it not scorching your kola/bud? Good luck!!

1 Like

Good point, and thanks for saying something! I’ll move it later today.

That is one of the main reasons I top all mine. it is easier for me to keep every thing some what level. I have to watch my lights too. I can’t seem to keep them as close as others with out seeing them starting to give me light burn. She is looking good there. Getting closer to the end. :grin:

I moved it yesterday. Thanks for the heads up! Like I said, I am completely new here. This is my first grow and it has been really fun. The leaves at the top were a little different color than the rich green ones below it, and some had brown spots on it. But, the flowering at the top, looked just like everywhere else. Healthy white flowering all around! Thanks all!

3 Likes

22 days into flowering.

5 Likes

35 days into flowering!

6 Likes

She is coming along great. Will not be long before you get to harvest her :grinning:

She’s looking great @Illinois. Those are wonderful buds and an amazing kola. It would be great if you could post some photos in white light, so we could really see her in all her green-glory. But she’s looking mighty fine.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will do that as soon as I can. This is so much fun!

2 Likes

48 days into flowering. Finally got some better pics.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

It is looking great. The top cola is a monster :grinning:

1 Like

Your plant looks good. However, your power strip is on the ground next to your plant. If you can elevate it or strap it to your tent or something, it would probably be safer. :grinning:

3 Likes