Help new grower with transplant

I NEED A LITTLE HELP!
I have for hours been trying to find out how to post a question. Can U help me with that? I’m anxious to find out how to plant me staters that are apx 3 to 4 inch tall. They don’t even come close to looking like the starters I’ve seen on this sight‼️SORRY TO BOTHER YOU BUT IM 80 yrs old & need all the help I can.

1 Like

@Jeannie First welcome to the forum this is a great place to be. Very friendly and helpful people. First pick on the area circled and labeled 1 then pic the words labeled 2. This will bring you to the forum home page. The pick the words circled for transplanting. Then new topic. Fill in the information and press create new topic on the bottom. If you want to tag someone use the @ in front of their name like I did to you.

2 Likes

@Jeannie I have moved your post to it’s own topic in the proper location of the forum. In the future, the method Bubblehead posted above should work.

It sounds like you have some seedlings ready to transplant. There are several ways to go about this and be successful. What are they in now and what are you looking to transplant to? Maybe some pictures would help too.

2 Likes