I have already lost 2 seedlings (great white) They seem to be showing signs of under/over-water as their leaves are drooping and yellowing. Or could it be a light issue as the are very leggy… They are hardly growing…except upwards!
- Strains: Northern Lights, Black Domina, Great White Shark (not yet sprouted)
- AGE: 20 days. (from sprouting)
- Medium: 50/50 Coco air and perlite
- Nutrients: None just 6.5 pH water.
- Light cycle: 18/6
- Distance from light: 20 cm
- Tent: 40cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
- Power: 600W …* Actual Power: 60W
- Light Source: LED(Double Led Chips)
- LED Quantity: 60pcs(36Red + 8Blue + 8White + 8Sodium)
- PPFD: 30cm-564μ.mol/㎡-s, 60cm-146μ.mol/㎡-s, 90cm-74μ.mol/㎡-s, 120cm-44μ.mol/㎡-s
- LUX: 30cm-18760LUX, 60cm-5080LUX, 90cm-2400LUX, 120cm-1400LUX
- Beam Angle: 120 degree
- Lifespan: 50000H
- Irradiated Area: 1㎡
Sorry about image quality, I will try get some better ones. They have just had a soak as they were a bit dry so they do look over wet at the moment.
20 cm distance from light.
A cold one today. Usually sits around the 20c,