Help needed with my wedding glue auto

I need help identifying whats going on with my wedding glue auto, currently on its 10th day have not fed any nutes only water and is growing in living soil, thinking it may be over watering or wrong ph any help would be appropriated.

2 Likes

Good Morning :smiley: the picture of the entire plant looks really dry for living soil. Is the soil something you mixed up? :blush::v:

1 Like

It looks like it might be slightly nutrient burnt. Is your soil really hot?

2 Likes

It was store bought living soil from my local hydro store, i may have not been giving it enough water this time round due to me having bad over watering issues last round and didnt want the same issue this time, i have a gelato auto right next to it that is healthy and is showing great progress, in the same soil so really unsure what the issue is

I am unsure if its hot tbh, this is my second grow so i am still learning, here is a picture of whats in the soil

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it would be to hot. I’d say just make sure you don’t over water, and just wait and see. It doesn’t look horrible.

1 Like

I am using Earth Dust for my grow. It is mixed in used FFOF and FFHF. I have been told that living soil needs to stay moist to keep the microbes alive. I water my plants every 12 hours mostly because of the heat wave we are having. My plants are thriving so far.

3 Likes

My 1st Thoughts Minimal Nute burn (soil a little too hot) but I think plant will adjust and be fine.
Good luck