Help needed what is going on with my girls

I would flush with straight ph’d 6.0 water. You could be experiencing lockout.

1 Like

Smh i think my dbl sour is dieing slowly dont know were i went wrong. Is it to late to try and clone her?

You can clone absolutely.
For the nutrient issue I’ll tag a few folks for you.
@dbrn32 @MattyBear

1 Like

Please fill out support ticket when you have a chance

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Strain; double sour, picked it up at the high times cup was marked a teen.

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? FFOF 5 gal fabric pots
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Runoff 6.7

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS my tds after adding Sensi Grow A&B 623 ppm and Ph 6.05

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size? Indoor with LED lights vivosun 600w and a king led 1000w also have a roleadro 600w that’s not turned on.

Temps; Day, Night 80, 76

Humidity; Day, Night 50, 50

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes 4"

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, humidifier

Co2; Yes, No no

Growing in a 448 tent with 3 other girls. The other 3 were clones we pick up from the same place so this lady is a lot taller than the others and I think I had my light to close. Also my main light was the vivosun I picked the other two up for $20 should I then them all on?

Thanks for the help!

O yea my bad on the panic post lol I had some :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: from my neighborhood dispensary and was so toasted when I opened my tent and seen her it looked like she was shot lol I hit the forum like y’all were 911 lmao. I appreciate the help you all give on this forum THANK again for being our 911 LOL

1 Like

I did the support ticket. Any suggestions on why she looking so bad? Gave water on wed gave nutrients last friday. My dbl sour is the only one looking bad. She is the oldest and taller then the others so i was wondering could it be the lights to close? Should i cut off all the dead leafs? Or should i just flip it to 12/12 and start all the girls at the same time on the next crop?

Looks like you got a good magnesium deficiency going on. If you’re runoff is down to 6, you’re missing the mark for calcium and magnesium uptake. Need to get the ph up and throw in some calmag or some use an epsom salt solution to supplement magnesium.

Magnesium deficiency

1 Like

@BobbyDigital Im using cal mag so it looks like i need my pH to be in the high 6.5 and up. My nutrients level my ph at 6.05 and my last just water i ph at 6.10. Thanks for that chart. So do i add ph up after i mix my nutrients to get it up over the 6.5? And whats your advice on all the dead leafs? Appreciate your help

The leaves won’t recover you can pull them as they die off. It will be new growth you’ll be watching. I would mix up nutes then ph up to 6.8-7.0. Check your run off ph. Ideally it will bring you up to the 6.4-6.5 range. But ocean forest can be stubborn and like to sit at 6.1-6.2 so a flush may be in order if you can’t bring it up

1 Like

Thanks one more question i gave nutrients last Friday and just water and cal-mag on wed should i give nutrients every other watering or give 2 waterings between nutrients? Bout to water then now and a 5 gallon fabric pot is 1 1/4 gallon enough for a watering? I get a good lil runoff.

Depends on your ppms. That’s what I go by to decide if feeding is necessary. Running straight water through the plant won’t raise the ph unless you have really high ppms in your water. You’ll need to add some calmag or small amount of nutes to bring the ppms up so it will stick and adjust your soil ph. I water until I get about 20% runoff. That’s usually a 1-1 1/4 gallons in a 5 gallon pot.

1 Like

When you say ppm are you talking about my tds? I use filtered water my ppm after adding cal-mag and half strength nutrients is 242ppm it starts at 17ppm. Is that a high enough ppm to get it to stick?

I usually go in around 500. Adding ph up will also increase ppm quite a bit. I’ll tag in @WickedAle, he’s quite knowledgeable on this subject

1 Like

I appreciate this help im going to get water now and so glad i could get your help before i hit the ladies with this water.

Let’s get an idea where you are. Please provide the following.
PH and PPM(TDS) of feed?
PH and PPM of runoff?

You need to get your pH to 6.5 and have adequate nutrients to feed the plant, but not too high. The only way to get your pH to 6.5 is feed with nutes @pH 6.5. Full strength is preferable. Once you get the pH where you need it you can bring the PPM down by adding additional nutes at proper PPM.

@WickedAle Ok at my last nutrients feeding the pH was 6.05 and ppm 623 that was using half strength on the nutes and cal-mag. I didnt get the runoff numbers last time i will get them numbers today. Bout to do a feed in about a hr.

This pH is wrong may be part of the issue. You need to be feeding @6.5 given you are in soil. Use full strength and get both PPM and pH. You may end up feeding more but at 1/2 strength after you are done, but we need to get the runoff numbers before next steps. First you need to get yoir pH where it needs to be then you will get your PPM to target ~1100.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed when you responded with support ticket data. I think @BobbyDigital and @WickedAle have you set, I would get ph straight then see if you need to bump feed a little.

2 Likes

Ok all done watering here’s some numbers for you.

My feeding water ph 6.59 and tds 1870ppm
My runoff numbers
Dbl sour (the one pictured doing bad) 6.84ph 1730 ppm
Skywalker 6.51 ph and 2692 ppm
Ak 6.54 ph and 1880 ppm
Daunte 6.63 ph and 2070 ppm

The sour was a teen when purchased the other 3 were all clones.

Do these numbers tell you anything?

1 Like

Tells me your pH is where you need it. Now you need to drop the ppm especially the SWOG so I’d put 1 volume of 25% nutes @6.5 through. Soil may be wet afterwards, but you will be OK as long as you allow to dry out afterwards.

Continue to monitor PPM and pH of runoff. You want to get the PPM below 1500 and maintain the 6.5 pH.

1 Like