Help needed. Recent issue i can not solve

My one plant had had a recent issue the past week or two and i can not solve it. On Friday i watered with cal mag and ff big bloom. I constantly water 3-4 days, cal mag each time of recent and big bloom every other. My specs are below

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Gorilla Glue and critical mass in fox farm ocean fores t

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

Soil

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Have not used nutrient yet

Indoor Or Outdoor

Indoor

Light System, Size?

Max hydroo 3000: 3x3 tent

Temps; Day, Night

72-80

Humidity; Day, Night

70-80

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Yes: acinfinity carbon filter and vent 6in

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Humidfier and fans

Co2; Yes, No

No

1 Like

Are you checking and adjusting the pH of your water?

What soil are you using?

To me it looks like it might have gotten a little hot

Do you have a way to check ppm in your water or run off water?

1 Like

:thinking::thinking: thinking heat stress for starters? How close is your light and inside temp. I always start chasing an issue with PH, with the FFOF you should be around 6.5 and I noticed you mentioned no nutrients?? For that medium she would be ready around week 4 or 5 to start feeding and always to run off :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Sorry i did not update that set up breakdown i provided

I have been using nutrients: cal mag every watering the past two weeks and big bloom every other watering at quarter to half strength of recommendation.

The grow tent average temperature is 70-75f and 70% humidity

Lights are at 75% strength and roughly 15in away.

My other plant has no similar issues at all: just the one shown

Ive checked the ph most times of the the water before i water the plants and its is about 6.5 each time.

I have not checked the ph of the soil though at all.

Should i cut those leafs off or try and salvage then?

Problems like that on the lower leaves is normal for a plant at that stage. I’m perplexed as to why it might happen only on a few of the newer leaves. I haven’t seen such a thing before. If you have healthy new growth and it isn’t spreading to other leaf sets it may not be worth worrying about, but let’s see what more growers have to say.

1 Like

Available WEB material

She should be ready for some real food. Big bloom is just an organic supplemental. There’s not really much in it. Have you checked your runoff for ppms?

1 Like

No, i have not, any advice on that?

You shouldn’t need to feed Cal-mag every watering with FFOF. To this day aka since I started growing in May 2018 to current time I have never had to use Cal-mag. Espeicially if using tap water.

The one and only time I used Cal-mag and the plant went down hill so faster than a $2 hooker at a football convention.

I had to pull the two plants. I wish I would have taken photos of it. So I have never used it since and have been perfect. I still have it just in case.

You would just water to runoff until you have around 10-20% runoff. Then stick a tds meter in the runoff. This is the easiest way to see the nutrient level of your soil. If you’re under 1000ppm, you can start giving real feeds.

Last night i fed cal mag, fox farms big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom. Check the ph (6.4) of the feed as well as ppm (543). I teated the runoff and got a ph of 6.2 and ppm of 1540. This is how they look tonight. I don’t know what the issue could be. Temp remains 70-75 and humidity 60-75. I keep the mars hydro at about 75% of its full spectrum right now and the distance is enough to not be light burn. Any recommendations on how to move forward?

It takes a bit for the nutrients to reach the plant. The damaged leaves will stay damaged. Eventually the plant will discard them. It’s the new growth you’ll be looking at now. 1500 is a good ppm.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

My other plant ii fed tonight the same mix with a 6.3 and 520 ppm. My runoff was 590 and 6.2 ph. This plant though has had no visible issues.

Is there a drain hole(s) in the bucket?

Yes there are

Then no water issues. Wish I had a better question.